Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
Booking.comUS$156
Hilton.comUS$156
ZenHotels.comUS$161
1,664 results
All reviews the executive lounge shuttle service front desk staff new york business trip bed was very comfortable capital state
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021

Overall, really enjoyable stay. Quiet room, comfortable bed, beautiful lobby, really good dinner. I shaved a little off of a 5 star review because the pool area seemed a bit tired, as well as our bathroom. But ultimately these were minor inconveniences and I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

I had more than one occasion to visit and interact with the front desk and each time it was not a pleasant experience . Found the staff not attempting to help and just standing around. I personally would not choose this property again for business travel. I Found the elevators to be out of order and the general appearance to the was poorly maintained .

Reviewed 13 August 2021

I'm not a fan of this hotel. This is the second time I stayed here. I forgot I didn't like it when I booked. There really isn't much close by to walk to eat so I ate at the hotel restaurant which was overpriced average food. Elaine, the bartender is super nice though and attentive. Rooms are a little worn and although I had a nice view of the city, the windows were so dirty, it was hard to see. Beds are the usual comfortable Hilton pillows and beds.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

Real Nice hotel, central location great staff. I would recommend this place and would use again in the area. Food was simple but tasted good. We were welcomed on arrival and made welcome throughout. Reasonable price as well

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Room was a bit overpriced for a weeknight. Dinner was bland, prices were not too bad. Great drinks selection and service. Did not particularly feel safe as far as COVID cleaning in the rooms or on the property.

Date of stay: July 2021