Lowest prices for your stay
US$172
PricelineUS$172
Hotels.comUS$172
Lol.travelUS$203
1,676 results
All reviews the executive lounge times union center front desk staff new york business trip bed was very comfortable shirin capital state starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

The lighting in the hotel was minimal making the halls & rooms dark. The bed and pillows were great. But the top of the end table & the bathroom counter were old and couldn’t be cleaned well enough making them look dirty.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 December 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I wish things had gone a little better. We do take a lot of pride in cleaning the rooms but it sounds like some of the surfaces were a little old and gave a negative impression. I can understand that but we do have a very experienced team in the cleaning department, and they take a lot of pride in their work.

I'm glad you were still able to feel great value and our location is perfectly ideal if you're making your way to Downtown Albany.

So thank you for your business, safe travels, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 November 2021

We stayed here for the Times Union Center Kicker Arena Cross event due to closeness to the event. Staff attitude was terrible. Was told our room booked was not available, only to suddenly be available once I complained. The key card did not work to operate the parking garage. The temperature control didn’t work in our room. Felt as if I was an inconvenience the entire stay. Will not be booking this location next year.

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Obviously, I wish it was under better circumstances. We normally do very well on the Service part of surveys. There's some really great desk clerks here, that get some wonderful comments for us. I'm genuinely sorry this was not your experience.

It seems possible that they realized they were making a mistake and it looked really bad when they were able to figure it out:(

Although it looks like you won't be returning, we hope that you change your mind. I'd be happy to offer you a special rate on your next visit. But if not, I wish you the best in your future travels, wherever they may take you.

Reviewed 19 November 2021

Terrible food. Walk to the do braiserie restaurant instead also my room was freezing cold and there was no real solution for it that satisfied the cold frigid temperature in my body. I would recommend staying at its sister hotel two blocks away.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It seems we fell well short of expectations.

We don't run across rooms that are too cold very often. If there was something wrong with the thermostat, where they were unable to fix the problem on the spot, they should've been able to put you in another room. We do have multiple maintenance technicians on every shift. Our maintenance team is actually a skilled group that are trained to handle HVAC systems.

I'm not sure of what happened in this exact situation, but it sounds like we could've handled it better. So I apologize for that and I appreciate you making us aware.

Reviewed 18 November 2021

We recently stayed at the Albany Hilton from 11/03/2021-11/07/2021. The trip was a combination of business and pleasure. I am in Albany fairly often and am no stranger to the Albany Hilton. The reason is quite simple- the staff. Time and time again, I choose to stay there because the staff goes out of their way to make sure that your stay is pleasant and comfortable. From Shirin and Yvonne at the front desk, as well as Latania and Tim; Brian, Michael, and Reli at the door; Ilir, Gwen, Gintee, Marios and Elaine at the bar; Mr. B at Starbucks and the Executive Lounge; Kim in banquet; Kayla and Terri at the restaurant- not to forget the wonderful housekeepers! These staff members and others have one major, successful, goal in mind: let’s make our guests comfortable and happy. Management has set the culture and the climate of the hotel to be one of collaboration and teamwork, and the staff does an excellent job at living up to the expectation of the Hilton brand. As a Hilton Diamond Member, I have to also say that this spills over in making my decision when choosing hotels at other destinations. Knowing what Hilton expects and delivers, not only keeps me coming back to the Albany Hilton, but it also makes my choice easy when choosing other hotels. The hard work and dedication of these staff members reinforces what I know; Hilton Hotels are committed to making their guests feel welcomed, comfortable, and valued, which is why a Hilton Hotel will always be my FIRST choice. Kudos to the staff and management of the Albany Hilton!

Management response:Responded 11 December 2021

Wow. This is a really fantastic review to read!
From all of the staff, we would all like to thank you very much!
These positive reviews, where the staff are recognized for great service, makes it all worth it!
Thank you again and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 17 November 2021

I had a great trip. The staff at the hotel was very accommodating. The location was perfect the wedding I attended. My brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews and friends all had a wonderful time. I plan to book this hotel the next time I am in Albany.

This is great to hear!
Thank you so much for your business and we loved having you!
I'm glad that you not only had a good time here at the hotel, but it sounds like it was a beautiful life event.
We look forward to seeing you again! Happy Holidays!