“So disappointing. Not sure I was at the same place...”
Review of Stagecoach Coffee

Stagecoach Coffee
Ranked #10 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Albany
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are an independant, family-owned coffee roastery with a couple of coffee shop locations. We offer scratch baked goods, delicious teas and coffee drinks as well as refreshing fresh smoothies!
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Tiny place but can't figure out why the customers lined up? The food was about as bad as a pre-made, day-old, frozen egg-thawed sandwich could be. Absolutely terrible. The egg was in a square shape obviously made at another time in another place. Coffee was mediocre at best. Place was so warm I had to leave for fresh air. Service was so slow. One guy doing it all with people lined up. Took 15 minutes for my sandwich but obviously only because he couldn't get to it. Would never return.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Live it here, come all the time. The service is great and much faster than Starbucks. The coffee is good too. Haven't tried a lot of the food, but what I had was good.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Little and cute in the heart of downtown on State Street. Offers coffee drinks, muffins, bagels, and a breakfast sandwich. They roast their own beans. But alas, the coffee is bland and hits only the mid range flavor notes. My breakfast sandwich reeked of mediocrity - nothing special and it took about ten minutes to arrive.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

In town for a conference and I was looking for a place to have a quick lunch. I walked into the Subway down the street and there was 15 people in line so I left and saw this across the street. I got a grilled BLT made fresh to order, which was exactly what I needed. Staff was very friendly.

Chefkrausse, Owner at Stagecoach Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear LadyJaneDoe,

Thanks for thinking local for your sandwich in downtown Albany! In order to compete with national chains, we use only the best ingredients and keep it as fresh as possible. We appreciate your 4-star shout out. Hope to see you again soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Great spot to sit in the window w a latte and breakfast sammy. Good coffee and friendly service. The atmosphere is what everyone tries to replicate but seldom get right because this place has a feel from the second you walk in