“Delicious food.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I was driving by with my sister and nephews when we stumble upon this café. We waited about 45 min for a table but the food was worth the wait. The chipotle wrap and oatmeal pancakes were delicious. The staff was friendly and attentive. Will definitely stop by again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

My wife and I visited on Saturday morning. We waited for about 20 minutes, and were mistreated by mgmt.

2  Thank Melvin M
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Really tasty and easy going cafe serving breakfasts, burgers, and salads.
Full bar and good but chilled out service.
Indoor, outdoor and bar seating.

1  Thank shellesey
Reviewed 8 February 2016

After hearing rave reviews decided to give it a shot with a few coworkers for a late breakfast.

Service was rather quick - we were seated just outside the kitchen for which I am not a huge fan.

Everything was served quickly-although nothing stood out. Food was hot and prepared well - but just average in my opinion.

Perhaps it was an off day - although it was a weekday and the place was packed. I'll probably try it again and hope to experience what everyone is raving about

Reviewed 7 September 2015

We visited this restaurant on our trip back to Montreal on a Sunday morning. We never heard of this restaurant before our visit on the Trip Advisor's site.
The service and the warm welcome were "wow".
The meal was excellent, it's a small restaurant "de quartier" on a regular street and we will go back certainly. Price is affordable with a cozy atmosphere.