“great NY-style white pizza and pizza rolls”

Paesan's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #195 of 752 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Not sure which Paesan's location we went to. We are Chicagoans who lived in NY for about 10 years and got hooked on NY white pizza with broccoli. We can't find a good version anywhere in Chicago (which is either about huge stuffed deep dish or super thin Neapolitan-style pizza). We were in Albany visiting our son at college and looked up the best NY-style white pizza in the area and were referred to Paesan's. Simple deli-style place with a great pizza crust and really good white pizza. We also tried the spinach and broccoli rolls which were delicious. I told them they need to open a location in Chicago.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Tried several pizza places in area before and turned out not so good pizza. Tried them and it was very good. Would definitely order from there again

Reviewed 4 November 2014

A bunch of us decided to order a couple of pizzas late on a Saturday night. We were told 40 minutes before delivery. To our surprise 30 minutes later our pizzas were delivered and they were HOT! You would have thought we just took them out of the oven. They were very good....

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I do realize that this restaurant is now a local chain, but when I say chain I mean Pizza Hut, Domino's or Papa John's.

This is my number one pick for best local pizza in the Capital Region. I have been a huge fan for about ten years now since someone introduced me to the Albany restaurant. Fortunately this restaurant expanded and is now in more convenient locations.

The pizza is delicious NYC style pizza, I am a pizza aficionado and this is the real deal. I love taking new friends/acquaintances here and seeing how pleasantly surprised they are by the quality of the pizza.

I have tried the pepperoni rolls in the past, they are good too. I can't speak much to how tasty the other food is but I highly recommend the pizza.

I will say this isn't the cheapest place to get pizza, but it's worth the extra $.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Their food is what I expect in NY Pizza! Fast delivery for a busy restaurant, good prices! I disliked nothing.