“Horrible!!”

SOHO Pizzeria
Ranked #345 of 697 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered a chicken parm sub and I swear to all that is holy they gave me a cut up chicken patty..like the frozen ones..on a roll with spaghetti sauce on it..it's so horrible it's actually funny..

Reviewed 31 March 2016

This is by far my favorite pizza spot. I loved their buffalo chicken pizza and the one with pasta on it! It's a small place, they have seating but I personally wouldn't sit and eat, I usually take it to go or order. The staff is neither good or bad, they aren't rude but they don't exactly smile or behave friendly. They're just there, making pizza and taking your order. But I don't care as long as people aren't being rude! The customers are usually loud and annoying on the weekend. But they shouldn't affect you going in and getting a damn good slice of pizza! Note that these are New York size slices, so one slice is usually plenty for one person.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

we order at this restaurant Saturday, August 16th at 21:00 and delivery was made as planned and the meal was very good! we took 2 spaghetti and turkey sub and meals was fresh and good! the invoice price 21.00! I will recommend and offers

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

The had 10 different pizza set out to order New York size slices. You can order whole pizza but I prefer to buy by the slice.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

WoW .I have ate pizza every famous place in italy and sicilia but.....
This unbelievelable cozy place beat everyone.must try....do not miss....

Been to SOHO Pizzeria? Share your experiences!