“Good for a Quick and Tasty Meal”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #135 of 700 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Chili's Grill is a good place for a quick tasty lunch or dinner. Service is quick and there is a variety of dishes. We have always had good meals there.

1  Thank Cac1234

Reviewed 26 May 2017

You can go to Chili's anywhere and you are going to get the same menu and same great food. Drinks were great. Food was very good. Our server was excellent.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Went at 2pm on a Saturday had no wait. Our server josh was very friendly and on top of things. Food was good and came out in a timely manner. Would deff go again.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

So my 21 year old son and I are always on the look out for a great burger. We have are go to places but on occasion we search for places we haven't tried, enter Chili's. Now I've been here before and was pleased but this was a burger taste test. We both were welcomed be a very sweet waitress that seemed to read our needs perfectly. She was there when we needed her and not over bearing or lost somewhere. We both ordered burgers. My son the "Southern Smokehouse" and for me the "Ultimate" burger. They were served without much of a wait were very good. We left satisfied and will return.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I've had dinners at Chilis before, but this just had nothing good to offer. Did a special 2 for one dinners and one dinner, the Alfredo chicken, really tasted as if they had simply heated up cream and poured it over the chicken-no flavor whatsoever.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!