“Pizza is good for a fast bite”
Review of Noho Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noho Pizza
Ranked #269 of 697 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, pizza looks good but to be honest not too good, it is good to have a fast meal, good price

Reviewed 23 June 2017

This place is adorable. We went out into the patio and it reminded me of one of my favorite spots in SC. It was a gorgeous night and the outside lights made it look so pretty. Afterwards we played darts inside and had a couple drinks.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I stopped for 2 slices of take-out pizza. These were already cooked pizzas in the display case. They were tasty...not great, not terrible. It's kind of unfair to compare them to fresh-out-of-the-oven hot pizzas eaten on-site. Recommend you give them a try. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for quick dinner while in town. Had margarita pizza and buffalo chicken and both were delicious. Several varieties available by slice, or you can order whole pizzas for pick-up or delivery. Subs available, but we did not order any. Rating would've been a 5 but the bathroom was incredibly filthy.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We ordered pizza for delivery. We got some before heading out for a few drinks, so the pizza did sit about 2-3 hours. Pizza should still taste good or even okay as leftovers. This was just pathetic. I love pizza. Domino's Pizza is crap and this was worse. Honestly this place should be closed down because the pizza we got was borderline Little Caesars quality. I couldn't even give it to my drunk friends (which is partly why I had my girlfriend order it). I think they figured because we were at a hotel they could screw us over. F-this place. You suck NOHO!!! You should take pride in what you do, just don't do it!!!!!!!! What a waste of almost $60!!!!!!

Been to Noho Pizza? Share your experiences!