“Good food at sensible prices”
Review of Noho Pizza

Noho Pizza
Ranked #273 of 756 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I ordered on-line for delivery to my office. The food arrived on time and was still warm.
The chicken wings were large, and they came with ranch dressing, carrots and celery.
I also ordered the meatball parm sub and is was good. It had a lot of meat and cheese.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, pizza looks good but to be honest not too good, it is good to have a fast meal, good price

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2017

This place is adorable. We went out into the patio and it reminded me of one of my favorite spots in SC. It was a gorgeous night and the outside lights made it look so pretty. Afterwards we played darts inside and had a couple drinks.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I stopped for 2 slices of take-out pizza. These were already cooked pizzas in the display case. They were tasty...not great, not terrible. It's kind of unfair to compare them to fresh-out-of-the-oven hot pizzas eaten on-site. Recommend you give them a try. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for quick dinner while in town. Had margarita pizza and buffalo chicken and both were delicious. Several varieties available by slice, or you can order whole pizzas for pick-up or delivery. Subs available, but we did not order any. Rating would've been a 5 but the bathroom was incredibly filthy.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Noho Pizza? Share your experiences!