“TRY IT!”

Umana Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #54 of 696 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Caribbean, Indian, Thai, Fusion
Description: Street foods and wines from around the world... TASTE UMANA!!
Description: Street foods and wines from around the world... TASTE UMANA!!
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Wow, what amazing food! I am a vegetarian but my husband loves meat. We were both so satisfied with Umana! Decent prices for the serving size, great variety of unique wines too. Try the Ethiopian dish on Fridays and Saturdays!
Great service and great energy there. You'll be happy you went. Tip: evenings after 6 and weekends, park at the lot at 208 Washington Ave just a few doors down.

1  Thank Geobiscuits

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Went with 8 friends
All had a positive meal experience
Atmosphere was appropriate for Ethiopian food
Some of the dishes were West Indian
No working air conditioning so be aware on hot days

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

This was our second visit to Umana, our first dinner. The setting is warm and inviting. The staff are knowledgeable and attentive. Food is delicious and beautifully plated!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

WE LOVED Umana!!! The atmosphere was great and the food even better! My first Ethiopian dining experience and what a treat! LOVED the 'Umana Sampler' plate--Cumin Sweet Potato Fritters were awesome!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

This place is delicious! My friend and I split the delicious goat cheese appetizer, the friday night Ethiopian special, and fried plantains. Everything was delicious! And our waitress gladly brought us more injera for free when we ran out. This place has a great vibe and interior. I will definitely be back.