Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
US$68
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$66
PricelineUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
HurbUS$71
1,125 results
All reviews albany airport indoor pool close to the airport first floor bed was comfortable nice breakfast poolside microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2021

the pPone, TV, and microwave didn't work. Second room was better. Only the TV had problems in this room; only one channel. As part of the BW hotel chain, we expected something much better than what we experienced.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

I would recommend getting your tetanus shot before staying at this place. It's absolutely filthy! The sitting area outside of the pool hasn't been cleaned in I would say a year, there was an extreme amount of black mold on the bathroom ceiling, the room smelled of regrets and disappointment. The hallways smelled like the cheapest weed a person can buy. I honestly don't know how anyone could work there! Do the Best Western hireups even know about this place?

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 715carleya
Reviewed 9 June 2021

Place looks better online than in person. Outside had tall weeds growing. Room looked ok but I had concerns the sheets weren't changedfrom the other guest. My stay was less than 12 hour so I just needed a place to sleep. Facility was understaffed with only the front desk person. He did his best and was very apologetic about the situation. Checkout is 12noon but I needed the privacy for a call that ended at 12:30. They had difficulty accommodating me. So I left and was able to reschedule. For 1 night sleeping it is ok. But will not be my first choice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Extremely bad condition. Dirty, lack of maintenance, lack of overall cleaning. The entire place had a foul smell. We checked in late or we would have found somewhere else to stay.Best Western should dissociate this hotel from

1  Thank 09TP
Reviewed 30 May 2021

We stayed here after flying in from out of state. Place was clean. Pool wasn’t open, but it was cold anyways. Nice staff, close to the airport, and shopping. Very reasonable!!! We will recommend to others

Date of stay: May 2021