Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
US$68
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$61
PricelineUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
Lol.travelUS$68
1,121 results
All reviews albany airport indoor pool close to the airport first floor bed was comfortable nice breakfast poolside microwave highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

I was looking for a one night stay in Albany during a weekend trip. I wanted to keep the rate under $125 and I just needed a place to sleep. This place was in such poor condition and so dirty that I couldn’t even stay. I checked in and checked out within the hour. If I looked at the bed sheets and bathroom earlier, I would have left sooner.

I was afraid to spent the night on that bed with the various stains and lack of a actual full sized bed pillow. The hand rail in the shower was rusted and hanging off the wall. The furniture was a broken up mess. The rest of the building is in horrible disrepair. How this place is associated with any brand is beyond me - even Best Western.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2021

This was the most disgusting place I have EVER stayed at. Something you see or hear about on the news or tv. It all came to real life. There was feces on the ceiling, the beds were not neatly made, the room smelled sooo bad. The noise of the children from the pool was unbelievable. There were easily over 100 people in the dirty pool. A man smoking a crack pipe sitting on the chair outside my room window. The Ice machine had running water in it where you had to take your hand and scoop the ice out of the water. Can you imagine how many hands were in that? Breakfast ended at 9am so I have no idea what was there because it was gone by 9:05am. This place is nasty . All entrances are open all night.

1  Thank TODDBRUNDAGE
Reviewed 10 July 2021

We were late in checking in so we didn't get to use the pool, but it seemed like all the families there made good use of it. Food is conveniently located and we got clean sheets and pillows. Nice bar on the way in right be check in

Reviewed 4 July 2021

Our room was clean, but kind of run down. The pool area was gross. Never cleaned our entire time there, and no pool towels. Parking lot had garbage in it. Breakfast was fine. Bagels, muffins, toast, etc. I reported a leaking tub faucet and it was not repaired while we were there. The photos are much nicer than the property.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

the rooms we stayed in had a terrible odor upon opening the door, trash in and cigarette butts in the parking lots, sheets were dirty and the room were not presentable. Cancelled my future stay for return.

Date of stay: June 2021