Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
US$77
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$77
Priceline
eDreamsUS$77
1,116 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Pool area disgusting. Stains all over the bed spread. Just disgusting. Not tiny stains either, huge blood stains and I think dirt, not sure. Light in bathroom when out last night there. Piece of drop ceiling fell on my head while I was showering. Shower had two temps. Hells gate or the arctic. Room wasn’t cleaned once in three days, not even an offer of fresh towels. Saying they need an update is an understatement.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

I give this hotel less than 1 star. The staff was friendly however the business itself needs to be ashamed. This hotel was so dirty from the room to the pool area. The air conditioner was so loud we could not sleep. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. The room smelled like smoke and they claim to be a non smoking hotel. The doors were gross. The bathroom was so small it was hard to shut the door.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2021

We decided to give Best Western a shot after some friends shared how much they loved it for traveling with young athletes. Check-in, great. We get to our room and the carpet is soaked from a leaking air conditioner. Again the lady at the front desk is great and switches our room. The kids were excited they had 20-30 minutes to swim before we had to be somewhere and they do a quick change and hop into the pool. No pool towels because of covid restrictions (understandable) but there's also no one available to bring them down. The kids had to use the room towels. OK - no biggs. Tried to heat up food and the microwave wouldn't turn on - see photo of the outlet. We'll eat later. No hairdryer, broken mirror, dirty bathroom. I decide that I'll find another hotel for tomorrow night and we head out to our sporting event. We come back and there's no lock on the exit door that is 20 feet(?) from our room. Packed up and checked out while the owner yelled at me - no freebies because my kids used the pool. OK cool - I'll never cheat on Marriott again.

Room tip: Go .2 miles down the road to the Marriott
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

I was looking for a one night stay in Albany during a weekend trip. I wanted to keep the rate under $125 and I just needed a place to sleep. This place was in such poor condition and so dirty that I couldn’t even stay. I checked in and checked out within the hour. If I looked at the bed sheets and bathroom earlier, I would have left sooner.

I was afraid to spent the night on that bed with the various stains and lack of a actual full sized bed pillow. The hand rail in the shower was rusted and hanging off the wall. The furniture was a broken up mess. The rest of the building is in horrible disrepair. How this place is associated with any brand is beyond me - even Best Western.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2021

This was the most disgusting place I have EVER stayed at. Something you see or hear about on the news or tv. It all came to real life. There was feces on the ceiling, the beds were not neatly made, the room smelled sooo bad. The noise of the children from the pool was unbelievable. There were easily over 100 people in the dirty pool. A man smoking a crack pipe sitting on the chair outside my room window. The Ice machine had running water in it where you had to take your hand and scoop the ice out of the water. Can you imagine how many hands were in that? Breakfast ended at 9am so I have no idea what was there because it was gone by 9:05am. This place is nasty . All entrances are open all night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western