Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 03/11/21
Hotels.comUS$72
TraveluroUS$76
TripadvisorUS$72
1,118 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2021

Good value overall for the area, but it’s not as modern or up-to-date as some others I’ve been to. It was probably a really nice place 50 years ago, and the staff certainly makes the effort. But it seems like the property is in need of some maintenance and rehab. For the price I’d stay there again, but don’t expect a modern ambience.

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Cheap and get what you paid for. Stains on the celling and items in the room. What I call a rough it out without the wife for a night hotel. Also they had a very loud wedding going on the first night and police was called.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Pool area disgusting. Stains all over the bed spread. Just disgusting. Not tiny stains either, huge blood stains and I think dirt, not sure. Light in bathroom when out last night there. Piece of drop ceiling fell on my head while I was showering. Shower had two temps. Hells gate or the arctic. Room wasn’t cleaned once in three days, not even an offer of fresh towels. Saying they need an update is an understatement.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

I give this hotel less than 1 star. The staff was friendly however the business itself needs to be ashamed. This hotel was so dirty from the room to the pool area. The air conditioner was so loud we could not sleep. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. The room smelled like smoke and they claim to be a non smoking hotel. The doors were gross. The bathroom was so small it was hard to shut the door.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2021

We decided to give Best Western a shot after some friends shared how much they loved it for traveling with young athletes. Check-in, great. We get to our room and the carpet is soaked from a leaking air conditioner. Again the lady at the front desk is great and switches our room. The kids were excited they had 20-30 minutes to swim before we had to be somewhere and they do a quick change and hop into the pool. No pool towels because of covid restrictions (understandable) but there's also no one available to bring them down. The kids had to use the room towels. OK - no biggs. Tried to heat up food and the microwave wouldn't turn on - see photo of the outlet. We'll eat later. No hairdryer, broken mirror, dirty bathroom. I decide that I'll find another hotel for tomorrow night and we head out to our sporting event. We come back and there's no lock on the exit door that is 20 feet(?) from our room. Packed up and checked out while the owner yelled at me - no freebies because my kids used the pool. OK cool - I'll never cheat on Marriott again.

Room tip: Go .2 miles down the road to the Marriott
Date of stay: July 2021