Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$72
1,118 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2021

The mattresses are old. The bathtub's finish is chipping. The room smells musty. No outlets between the two queen beds for my CPAP machine. The hallway reeks of cigarette smoke. The popcorn ceiling is stained from a past leak. If we didn't check in so late I would move (maybe run) to another hotel. And... my 16yo just asked me to leave for another hotel and he offered to pay for it. It's that bad!

1  Thank sunnynyc1
Reviewed 6 August 2021

Good value overall for the area, but it’s not as modern or up-to-date as some others I’ve been to. It was probably a really nice place 50 years ago, and the staff certainly makes the effort. But it seems like the property is in need of some maintenance and rehab. For the price I’d stay there again, but don’t expect a modern ambience.

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Cheap and get what you paid for. Stains on the celling and items in the room. What I call a rough it out without the wife for a night hotel. Also they had a very loud wedding going on the first night and police was called.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Pool area disgusting. Stains all over the bed spread. Just disgusting. Not tiny stains either, huge blood stains and I think dirt, not sure. Light in bathroom when out last night there. Piece of drop ceiling fell on my head while I was showering. Shower had two temps. Hells gate or the arctic. Room wasn’t cleaned once in three days, not even an offer of fresh towels. Saying they need an update is an understatement.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

I give this hotel less than 1 star. The staff was friendly however the business itself needs to be ashamed. This hotel was so dirty from the room to the pool area. The air conditioner was so loud we could not sleep. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. The room smelled like smoke and they claim to be a non smoking hotel. The doors were gross. The bathroom was so small it was hard to shut the door.

Trip type: Travelled with family