Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
TraveluroUS$76
Orbitz.comUS$72
1,118 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

I usually don't take the time to write reviews, but could not let this one go by without a review. My husband and I traveled to Albany for a medical appointment. Needless to say, we did not feel overly safe and will not stay at this hotel again.
Pro- the gentleman at the front desk worked to get us a king room on the 1st floor as there are no elevators.
Con- Parking lots are a mess and need to be cleaned up. No elevators. Doors leading into the building are not secured. Entry ways leading to stair wells are not clean. A full sheet was put on a king bed. Pillows were extremely small. Pink stains on sink and tub. Hair was left in tub. No fire extinguisher or fire hose in some of the cases. Waffle iron was not working for breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

Recent reviews are pretty spot on. Only reason we stayed here is it was only hotel under $200 within 1.5 hours of Baseball Hall of Fame that was pet friendly and had an indoor pool. Check in was quick, beds were ok and breakfast area was good (with exception of waffle maker being broken) The hotel grounds are scary. It is not well lit at night, trash littered everywhere and the landscaping is not kept up. The hallways are dirty and there were 2 spots right by our door where the carpet was completely missing. The carpets in the room were nasty and there looked to be a huge hole in the wall where drywall was missing and they hastily pulled the wallpaper over it to disguise. One of the lowest quality hotels we’ve ever stayed in. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone unless you were desperate for a cheap one night stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank epsharon
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

Upon arrival, we were told that there was no elevator, and that there were no rooms available on the first floor. The manager showed us the staircase, which was dirty and the room. A guests who had just checked in complained that there was hair on the towel and the sheet and blood on the blanket. Another person was complaining of flies in the room and yellow-colored water formally faucets.

The staff was very nice and offered to refund our payment, and because we had paid with Américan Airlines miles,, it took us over an hour to accomplish this.

We hadnt looked at reviews before we booked, and should have realized that a hotel with such a low rate, was going to have issues, but these were more than we could tolerate.

We wanted a hotel near the NYS Thruway since we were en route to another destination, and thought this would be satisfactory.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2021

I arrived after hiking around the area all day and didn’t expect anything amazing or luxury, I use hotel rooms to sleep and that’s it. I barely could sleep, the pillows were smaller than throw pillows, and the bed was uncomfortable beyond belief. There looked to be a party thrown before my stay in the room and there were remnants of it all over the room. Shower barely worked, shower curtain was barely holding on, the tub spout was detached completely from the wall, and the actual handle only allowed for SUPER hot or cold, so the mixer needed to be replaced.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

I booked the hotel through one of the in line booking services. It was presented as a 3 star hotel. When I arrived at the hotel they would not honor the price quoted, their price was $30 more and the booking company’s card had been declined. After much Negotiation with the booking company and the only other available room in the area being $200 a night more, I had to pay the hotel’s “asking” price or sleep in the car. They said they were completely booked for the night but they had one room that was “out of service” as they were trying to get the smoking smell (from a previous guest) out of the room they could offer me. They showed me the room before I took it. While I was checking in, there was another gentleman checking in. He also had a problem with his reservation. The person checking him in told “no problem”. They had a room for him. When I got into the room, there was only one light in the room working. I called the front desk and was told that a guy was coming in for another similar problem at 8 pm ( about 2 hours later) and he would fix it. This guy showed up at 8:30 and “fixed” the problem (the breaker needed to be reset). About 10 pm the lights were out again. A call to the front desk got that fixed. The next morning the TV, which had worked the entire evening before, would not turn on (tried the remote snd the set itself). When I went to leave, I opened the door to the refrigerator and the bottom was covered with water which quickly rolled out onto the floor. As a little aside I also found someone else’s food in the freezer portion of the refrigerator and a pill on the floor next to the bed.

Room tip: Parking lot is not kept up. Most of the parking is behind the building
Trip type: Travelled solo