Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
TravelocityUS$72
1,118 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2021

I want to share feedback about my recent one night stay at your hotel on Sat, 9/11/21. I arrived late around 12:30am and was assigned to room 218. The room itself was clean and comfortable, however the guests in Room 219 (directly across the hall) were obnoxiously loud which prevented me from sleeping. They were yelling, arguing and partying most of the night. After less than 3 hours of sleep, I woke up to get breakfast and came back to witness 4 Colonie police officers knocking on room 219 door to investigate the situation. I heard one male officer yelling obscenities at someone in the room to "Wake up and get the fu*k out of bed." Prior to check-out I reported my bad experience to Elsa at the front desk. She told me that she would share my feedback and see if there's anything that could be done. I left a voice message with management and sent an email but never heard back from anyone. Bottom line, this situation made me feel unsafe, uncomfortable and regret the decision to stay at this property.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

I have stayed at Best Westerns before

The desk need to be refinished, the bathroom door has holes in the back and scratches. Pillows were tiny towels small. The nearest door from the parking lot to my room was not secure

The exercise room was not open (they claim because of Covid yet the pool was) breakfast was very limited and coffee was awful

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2021

Clean the parking lot it is full of litter, weeds growing up all around the front of the building. Grass not maintained or even cut. Honestly, it appeared to be a run-down hotel ready to go out of business. Doors to the other entrances were not locked one of them had a hole where the lock should be in. Being a retired police officer and observing the in and outside of the building, it is only a matter of time before a problem occurs at that location. Having a pet-friendly room and paying 40 dollars for two nights the carpet odor was horrendous. Most of you updated BW hotels now have laminate floors that can be cleaned.I took the dog out at 1 am and there were two people sleeping in a car in the parking lot, the next morning I saw them from an unlocked side door use the bathroom and went for the free breakfast. The bathroom fixtures did not adhere to the fixtures and moved around, including the toilet seat. This was absolutely the worst Best Western we have ever stayed in.

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Was pretty run down. Sheets were stained, cat food all over the floor, cat(?) vomit on chair, stained bathtub, waffle iron broken, exercise room out of service, first room smelled too bad to stay in, hotel outer doors broken with no locks. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 27 August 2021

The hotel was ok but nothing special. The guest lobby’s carpet looked dirty but the rooms were clean. I didn’t have hot water the first day of my stay. Maintenance fixed the problem. I think it was overpriced for the quality it provided.

Date of stay: August 2021