“Pretty good! ”

Druthers Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 696 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This place is huge! A lot bigger than it appears from the outside, I'm sure they could easily accommodate large groups of people. Cool atmosphere, servers were nice, the food was heavy with a lot of flavors going on. Prices were reasonable. I probably wouldn't come here often, ONLY because of the kind of people they attract. The first table we were seated at, the people around us at every table kept staring at me, I guess manners go out the window when you don't look like their perception of "normal" (I have green hair). The guy sitting next to us was guarding his food like a dog, slopping and chewing his food, mouth wide open. It was pretty loud, gross AND he kept turning to us and laughing like a D-bag. Needless to say, we moved to another spot. The second spot was close to the bar and MUCH nicer, people for whatever reason minded their own business in that side of the restaurant. I would still recommend this place for their food and service, but beware of the kind of customers they attract.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great food and the wait staff was always there if you needed something in You have to have the monkey bread and one of the many great beers they make!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place has the best food and atmosphere. I had the mac and cheese and the beer. Amazing! The only thing to look out for is the hours fhey are open.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I love checking out local breweries and I am glad that we went to Druthers. They have good beer and the food was outstanding. The mostly serve high-end bar food. I got the wings and loved them. My wife got Reuben and my kids ate pizza (I stole a slice - glad I did). They also had a kid's menu and gluten-free options. Everything that we had was top notch, and the staff was great. I would love to go back here the next time that we are in the area.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Good pizza, extremely interesting varieties of mac and cheese, and I once had a good pulled pork sandwich.