“Amazing pizza at a cheap price!”

Sovrana Grocery Bakery & Deli
Ranked #154 of 714 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The pizza was to die for if you like a thicker crust! Great service from great people! The only negative I can give is the website isn't up to date.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

You cannot go wrong with this mom & pop spot. Their pizza is a favorite for my husband & I. Earlier this month we ordered a dozen homemade rolls, baked ziti, & meatballs. The ziti could have used a little more spice & some ricotta, but the meatballs & rolls were amazing!!! The location is off the beaten path, but you will not go wrong here!

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Authentic Italian pizza and deli sandwiches. Prices are great. Small and rustic for eating in. But that's okay because this is terrific food at good prices served in an ultra friendly way. Loved it. We phoned ahead and they made us a scratch gluten free pizza.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Sovrana has been a favorite of our lunch crew for about two years now since we discovered it. Today, six of us guys made our destination Sovrana for (you guessed it) lunch. I had the chicken parm sandwich and shared with my friend due to the immense size. With two sodas the cost was $10 for the two of us. Can't due much better.

The seating area was full. There was a long line at the check out. Many were getting pizza. We guessed that much of the lunch crowd were local repeats from businesses along Central Ave.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Having known these guys for a while I'm a bit biased, but only because of my love for their food. Everything is homemade and fresh. Their subs are amazing. You really can't beat this place