Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$95
TravelocityUS$95
Orbitz.comUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$95
TripadvisorUS$95
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Missed a work meeting due to their awful internet. Internet is down and unavailable constantly. Stayed here for a month and half the time the internet does not work. Do not book here. They have no internet. How can a hotel not have internet a all? For hours at a time.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2020

If I could give this hotel 0 stars I would!! My sister and I traveled from Long Island to stay in Albany for the weekend. What was supposed to be a fun getaway became a disaster! The room was filthy! There was no tissue or clean linen in our bathroom, there we stains all over the floor and walls. The Worst part was the marijuana we found on the floor, even though this is supposed to be a “non-smoking” hotel. The smoke detector was covered with a plastic bag and a hat (obviously the person that cleaned the room missed that as well). There were stains all over the bedsheets so I’m sure all the did was “make the bed” with the sheets that were already on there. When I told the lady at the front desk about our complaints she was very nonchalant about it. All she did was offer to “help us find another hotel”. Completely unapologetic. We showed her the pictures we took of the room and asked if the room was ever cleaned and she said “it’s possible they just ran the cleaning machine through the room”. What kind of answer is that?! This was very inconvenient for us seeing that a refund takes 3-5 days to be out in our accounts. This left us out of over $150 and having to find somewhere else to stay at the last minute. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2019

The staff is nice and the property is good. I note d two issues on my recent visit. Outside, those guests that bring a pet and let them do their business, do not pick up after their pets, despite there being doggy bags to clean up. It just lays on the grass. Some of the interior doors to bedroom or bathroom do not stay closed. They are a little misaligned. Free breakfast is just okay. Same waffles every time and some "janky" bacon-type product. I would still recommend because it is centrally located to the area colleges and the highway. It is also away from Downtown Albany, which means less parking spaces. This hotel has complimentary parking, which is a plus.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Scott W
Reviewed 5 February 2019

#1. The day we checked in on Jan 04, 2019 my family and I the four of us were at our very end of where to find a place to stay out of the cold winter of the next two months until our newly purchased home was going through remodeling stages in Troy, New York. We were turned away at first from front desk management they were very apologetic and sorry as we walked away back to our vehicles we sat there in silence not a word. I prayed so hard that we got the faith we were looking for and found out away to make the purchase for two TownePlace Suites connected to each other to not be separated as a family. We met the manager that night on the 4th of January her name Janet and she turned my losing hand of poker into a winning hand and got us checked into an amazing 2 rooms connected on the first floors. this was going to work out for my sister and her husband and I to reach our jobs locally. We are here as of today February 04, 2019 with a roof over our heads with warm beds and fresh bed linen and hey each room has built in actual kitchens with Fridge & Stove we cook our meals and each Saturday my family and I enjoy break time from the GRIND with hot meals and cold beers. While making each new reservations I have the honor of meeting the General manager "Josh" he spoke to me of my up coming new reservations and I did not see it coming I was "LOCKED IN" with happiness that he will honor our stay as their TownePlace Suite guests until our newly home is almost renovated & completed; so we may have a warm and safe place to continue our full enjoyable experience with his full and upmost wonderful "smiling" front desk team and their housekeeping.department too. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts the Ramos & Cepada & Anaya families.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

Interesting property, two separate buildings. Overall this hotel is really tired. BUT my stay was good. Comfortable bed, great front desk staff, good shower, easy parking, lots of channels to surf. Very reasonable pricing- understand January in Albany is slow and rates are low. The bad.... piles of leaves all over outside- need some work landscaping clean up from 3 months ago, Ice formed durning the day, snow on sidewalks, 24 hours later still there. Door to guest room difficult to open, impossible to shut. I literally has a lot of trouble getting it to close to go to sleep. Paint is chipping, mold on tin caulk.... quick easy place to stay, priced right.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Passenger45179412544, General Manager at Pine Bush Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Dear JohnC515,

Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay at our hotel. We would like to sincerely apologize that your stay fell short of the standards set forth by the Marriott brand and the standards that we set for ourselves.

Although we are pleased to hear about your positive experience with our staff, we are disappointed to hear about your negative experience with the condition of the property. Your experience was simply unacceptable, and we can assure you that the appropriate staff was addressed to ensure that your experience with the icy sidewalks is a one time occurrence that does not repeat itself moving forward.

We are pleased to announce, however, that we will be receiving a renovation in the near future, to better allow us to serve and meet the needs of our guests. Your feedback about your stay will help us determine where the focus of the remodel should be.

Once again, we would like to thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay, and we hope to provide you with the experience you deserve the next time you return to the Albany area.

Joshuah Beach