Lowest prices for your stay
US$31
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Priceline
US$39
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$27
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Expedia.comUS$43
Hotels.comUS$43
TravelocityUS$43
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

The location of this hotel is simply great! It’s near the shops and restaurants and the bed and room is very comfortable. It is within walking distance to Jeonpo and Seomyeon stations. Price is very reasonable too. Use Exit 7 of Jeonpo station if you have luggage as there’s an escalator that you can use. If you travel to Seomyeon station on Line 1, then you’ll have to use the stairs.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

Great budget hotel with courteous staff and good location. We are currently staying here. Highly recommended for travellersbasic amenities with free breakfast! Very close to restaurants, shops and the mrt.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

It's located in downtown.
The room is small,clean and comfortable.
Hotel staff can speak English and Japanese. So I didn't felt inconvenient during my stay.
But I was dissatisfied with only one point.
There is no outlet near the bed.
Totally,I think it's a good hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2019

We were not satisfied with the price which had a smelly toilet drain. They should improve the cleanliness and smell of the room. The breakfast variety needs to be improved too. the room has no view with the overcharged payment.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Location
Tons of restaurants, 10min walk to subway. Btw I didn't find nor escalator neither an elevator to the Seomyeon station. 5min to bus.

Room interior
Looks like the hotel is being renovated, but I was on the 7th floor in a room with pretty old bathroom, toilet, low water pressure, old air conditioner which sometimes makes noises.
Tried to move the minifridge, but it appeared to be very dusty underneath.

Room cleaning
One day they just forgot to clean the room. The reception apologized and suggested to move to another room since no one could clean the room in the evening time. We just took towels and water since it was too much to move to another room after few nights in the original one.
Also on previous day the room cleaning did not include cups washing and providing new tea bags. I had to go to reception for that.

Breakfast
Included, until 9am, very minimal, but pretty sufficient for me.

Staff
Very polite, they gave me an umbrella for the rain.
Also was a situation when the room key was changed, but I was not informed until I had to find out the original key didn't work. The staff apologized and provided the new key.

Bottom line
If I would get a more modern room, probably on floor 8 or 9 then I would grade it higher.

Date of stay: September 2018