Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Agoda.comUS$58
Hotels.comUS$54
TravelocityUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2018

The location is good; the Gwangali beach is a popular destination and one can find cafes, restaurants, etc, practically open all day long and satisfying most tastes. The hotel is rather dated however fully 'operational'. The wifi connection is sufficient. The staff is also friendly. English is an issue though...

Room tip: I assume a room with a view of the beach and the bridge!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We were in Busan for an ultimate frisbee tourney. The hotel is moderately priced and is principally located near the "party" area!! They offer a modest breakfast... it you have to request the breakfast coupons. They'll give them to ton with no hassles whatsoever. My only gripe about this place was that our air conditioner DID NOT WORK at all...so, seeing that the room was humid and poorly ventilated, i had a terrible night's sleep.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the jimjilbang rather than the hotel because I'm an avid jimjilbang explorer, so I'm unsure of the conditions of the hotel. I figured it would be extremely nice because of the name and the large building but I was kind of disappointed. The showers and locker rooms were quite dirty. The jimjilbang was however pretty cool as there is a water park in the center area of the building with sleeping areas surrounding it 360 degrees around so you can see people across the way from wherever you are. I had an okay stay but I probably won't go back there.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cbrooks0304
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Firstly and foremost, don't use the pool. When you eventually solve the maze and find the pool it is horrible. The pictures on the website are of a past era. The pool area is corroding, the water dirty and it is in a serious state of disrepair. You also have to pay to use it thankfully we got our money back without issue. Whilst the pool was empty the spa/baths on the other hand were really busy, so I assume they must have been in a better state. The hotel itself was OK you are essentially paying for location, which was the big plus for the hotel. We had a great night at the nearby bars, which were within a short walk to the hotel. The view from the room was also really nice, the sky bar was worth visiting for the view. The rooms are large, but a little tired. We felt the price was quite steep for the quality.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RhianAlicia
Reviewed 21 November 2015

All my properties including cash, passport, phone, and clothes were stolen from the locker at the Hotel Aqua Place sauna. The locks were electronic with no signs of force entry so it is certain to be an inside job. Despite having multiple CCTVs on premise, management were reluctunt to look at the footages and claimed they couldn't find out who did it. The police had to drove me to the station (since all my clothes were stolen) to file a report and have my passport replaced, basically cancelling the rest of my trip. Very disappointing experience. Avoid at all cost.

Date of stay: November 2015