Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Agoda.com
US$35
Extra 3% off with AGOTA1222
US$41
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$44
Hotels.comUS$41
TravelocityUS$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Basic hotel in a superb location. Two metro stations are just a 10 minute walk away (Nampo exit 7 and Jungang exit 1), there's lots of nightlife, shopping and restaurants in the vicinity. Also, you can easily walk up the steps next to the hotel to get to Busan Tower. Staff is friendly and speaks English well.
Rooms are clean, but outdated. We were here for my 30th birthday and had booked through an agency who we told to please pick a really nice hotel in Busan so we could enjoy my birthday. Maybe that's why we were also so disappointed. The shower isn't even separated from the toilet so when you shower everything will get wet. Not what we had in mind and hadn't experienced this anywhere else in Korea.

Also a minus: they don't take in your postcard, you're left to find a post box by yourself as they don't even know where the next one is (for me that's a basic service for a hotel, especially a bigger one like Tower Hill)
We missed breakfast on our last day because of early departure and even after asking three times if it'd be possible to get a sandwich wouldn't get an answer. If it's not possible, just tell us! Don't have your guest come back three days in a row and still not have an answer for them. We didn't get anything in the end, guess they forgot.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2018

We stayed for 2 nights with car rental. It was located at the eastern end of Nampodong and had a parking lot and was quiet at night. The room is relatively large and satisfied with price. The breakfast was also Korean and it was delicious. We recommend walking after dinner to Busan Tower (stairs are tight ...). Night view is the best!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Tower Hill Hotel during my one week business trip to Busan and I can say that I was very well pleased about this hotel. The room was great, with all required facilities, the hotel restaurant had Western food which was great, the personnel was quite friendly, but I did not expect anything less in Korea. Location is just excellent. Close by there are lot of restaurants with different specific, Asian food, Western food, Korean style street food. For people interested in shopping there are lot of shops, from those which are very well know to small Korean ones.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank goguschumi
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The hotel is located really close to a commercial area, plenty of eating, shopping places (Nampodong shopping district) and big Lotte mall. Perfect location for tourism. The room was really small but very clean and comfortable for one night. Staff hotel was friendly and helpful to all questions. However, the breakfast was very limited. In my mind, it is value for money tourist hotel in Busan

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I stayed in the economy double room and everything from using the business centre to the politeness of the staff was good.

I did not get around to using the gym. But it is located in the basement and am told has all you need for a good workout. But who needs the gym and treadmill - when you have the amazing views of Yongdusan Park and all those stairs to climb just behind the hotel. I think that is fitness enough. But good to know there are options should it be a rainy day.

Although I have to admit the business centre has only 1 computer and it was slightly slow (due to an upgrade)- the staff were extremely helpful in making sure it worked to my specifications and helped me to print a document.

My only suggestion is that if you are suffering terribly from jet lag best to get a room with a window to acclimatise to the time difference that much better.

The bed is super comfortable. There is a safe that you store your valuables in (the only downside is having to enter the password and setting it each time you use it again) The room comes equipped with a hairdryer, free bottles of water, coffee and tea and those toiletries you are likely to forget when travelling abroad.

What was quite funny was seeing no a crab-eating sign in the room. Obviously being Busan and being near the fish market [Jagalchi], guests usually bring back steamed crab to eat in the room. As delicious as it is - it's probably not great for housekeeping as the smell tends to linger! So I completely understand that sign but unusual to see!

In terms of location and price, it is great value for money. You have lots of great places to eat nearby. And Busan Station is 2 stops away by bus or just under 5000 won away via taxi.

It also has a great place to chill out and drink coffee called caffeinated. You can choose between mild and ultra-caffeinated. Did not know you had a choice to control the amount of caffeine you drink in a brewed cup of coffee! Delicious.

So what are you waiting for.. super comfortable. Friendly staff. Great location! And a gym and scenic views nearby to boot. Oh and the possibility of eating steamed crab in the restaurant - not in your room!

Room tip: Ask for room with a hotel
Date of stay: May 2018