Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$41
US$34
Agoda.com
US$37
Hotels.comUS$38
Trip.comUS$41
Orbitz.comUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

I injured my foot a day before arriving at Busan. Ms Je Hye Yeong at the front desk went out of her way to bring me to the mini hospital nearby to see the doctor. She accompanied me throughout, from registering, translating the doctor’s consult, till going next door to the pharmacy to collect my medicines. Her friendly and helpful disposition made my stay in Busan an enjoyable vacation despite the pain.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2019

This hotel was in a quiet and yet convenient location in Nampo. Just a short 10 minutes walking distance to BIFF square and Yongdusan Park, where Busan Tower was located. If you fancy a longer walk you can go to Jagalchi market as well.
Although the room I booked was triangle in shape, it was very well equipped and the bed was very comfortable. The sunken big bath was large enough for two people to lie down to melt away all the fatigue of the day, shopping. The room was clean. In fact the entire hotel was well maintained.

Wifi was good and there was a desktop for me to use.

How to get there : Nampo station, exit 7. Walk out and you'll see The Coffee Bean cafe. Continue walking while passing the cafe on your right. The hotel was about 350 m up the road.
Lots of cafes, and food places to eat. Lotte World Gwangbok is also accessible via the underground mall. So, so convenient. Gukje market, which sells everything from clothes to electrical things is also in the vicinity.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you want a quiet area to stay while being in the centre of everything.

Room tip: I rated 4 stars only because my room was economy and had no window. But comfort and location, more important.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank cezabella7
Reviewed 28 October 2019

The hotel was at a very location, beside Lotte Tower and with a lot of restaurants and shops around. The person at the front desk, Yeong, when we checked in, gave us a map of the city as well as a list of Korean phrases to help to get to touristic sights which was very helpful. Yeong was also very helpful in assisting us with how to navigate the city. The room was well-equipped with things like hair brush, tooth brushes, etcera.

1  Thank Fiona H
Reviewed 1 October 2019

The room was amazing and even supplied a PC for us to use. There was an all in one remote control which controlled the lights, tv and aur conditioner.
The owner and manager of the hotel, Jay, spoke excellent english and was amazingly helpful and friendly.
Lastly we left some items behind in the room and Jay sent them to us at no extra cost.
Would definitely book this hotel again.

Reviewed 27 September 2019 via mobile

I will never forget my 7 nights at YTT hotel.
Accomodation, location are important but people are more precious.
So a lot of thanks Jay, Yeong and Jin to share you time with me. I had a really lovely time.
You made my trip in South of Korea, especially in Busan like a sweet dream.
First time that i met a staff like you.

YTT is a very nice place and very good location.
My room was big and pretty with a huge bathroom.
Free and very tasty coffe. Free laundry.
Less than 5 minutes to Nampo station. Biff and Jagalchi market are walkable distance.
I definitively recommand YTT hotel.
Thank you everyone for your hospitality.
I whish you all the best. Take care and see you soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo