2 people are viewing this hotel
US$124
Free cancellation until 15/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$131
US$112
Agoda.comUS$124
Trip.comUS$123
Hotels.comUS$112
1,543 results
All reviews recommend this hotel restaurants and bars convenient location haeundae puffs
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

been busan twice but shillastay is the best. view, service is perfect!! you should definitely book here. there is cafe and convenience store on the first floor and mcdonalds right in front of the hotel!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank G4121FZ_
LEE SOLMIN, 마케팅 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2021

Dear G4121FZ_

We are all really happy to hear that you had a memorably good time during your stay with us. The kind comments you left about your experience during your stay will be of great help to those who are planning to use Shilla Stay.
As always, your compliments and words of encouragement inspire us to serve you better by making Shilla Stay a more attractive hotel you would like to revisit, as a business hotel bearing the values of Hotel Shilla.

Bruce, General Manager, Shilla Stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Hotel : So clean & Fresh

View : So beautiful

I love this hotel ! Cause i can see haeundae ocean in ma room ! I recommend this hotel for you if you want to visit Busan (or haeundae)! Also, price is not too high !

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SangminJeong
LEE SOLMIN, 마케팅 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear SangminJeong

Thanks for your 4 star review and rating.

I am so pleased to read that we looked after you so well!

I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

I've stayed in the other brand hotels in Haeundae area, in my experience Shilla stay is much batter than others. Facilities are well maintained and I really like their bed it seems like they use the same bed with Shilla hotel but not sure about it tho. the location is super convenient, just 5mins to get the beach! They have a convenience store on the ground floor, but i found they are a bit expensive than other stores, so i recommend you to go to other stores nearby. One thing i don't like is check-in takes long time due to many visitors.

Date of stay: September 2020
12  Thank young87lee
LEE SOLMIN, 마케팅 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear young87lee

Thanks for your 4 star review and rating.

I am so pleased to read that we looked after you so well!

I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

I am staying this hotel for the busine purpose. This is my first staying at this hotel as usual price was little bit higher than now. Actually, I am ordinary person, so I don't like to give a negative feedback, but l think you may be aware of this hotel: they just sell brand name under Shilla.
Please let me why I disappointed this hotel below.
1. Currently, there is a event for unlimited cold beer promotion. If you pay KRW 8,000, you can enjoy from 6 to 12 PM. I like Chicken, but I dont like potato. So, I asked whether potato could be replaced with some vegetable. A crew just said "No", eventhough meal cost is included service charge. This meaning is that ou might have trouble if you have allergy on peanut, flowers and etc. If you ask any alternative way, they won't change or give you. You never feel service from them.

2. They never ask you after serving dishes whether it is fresh, or you like it. They just served and then all service is stop. For me who like travel, this make me unhappy. They think they serve street food.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
LEE SOLMIN, 마케팅 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Dear mike_hyungkyu

First of all, we would like to express our sincere thanks for your warm comments about Shilla Stay. We are all really happy to read your comments about our hotel’s. On the other hand, we fully understand your mentioning By training and managing our staff thoroughly, we will make sure you will not experience the same inconvenience. We are carefully reviewing your comments/suggestions, and we promise to make further improvements and serve you better. We deeply appreciate your valuable comments again and sincerely wish you and your family good health and peace.

Haeundae, Shilla Stay

Reviewed 29 June 2020

We really enjoyed our stay here at the Shilla.

Pros: The room is large and the aircon works great. The housekeeping is very attentive and does a great job cleaning. The bathroom is the same bathroom all the Shilla's use with the high tub. The amenities were adequate and they give free bottled water (2) daily. Our favorite part of this hotel is the location as it is directly across from the beach and the main strip of Haeundae. Everything is within walking distance which is awesome! The bathroom also has an electric bidet. The sheets/pillows were incredible as well as I actually noticed how soft the pillow cases were one night!

They have a coffee shop, E-Mart, and Gorilla Brewery on Floor 1 which is entirely convenient. The coffee shop has a ton of selections and Gorilla beer is top-notch!

Con: The 18th floor (pool) was closed due to Covid but it is entirely understandable. I am personally not a fan of the bathrub situation. It is a high tub and I can see how people could slip if they are not careful. I wish they would update to walk in showers...

Overall, this place is great and as advertised.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank b12roberts
신라스테이 구로, 제너럴 매니저 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Thanks for your 5 star review and rating,

I am so pleased to read that we looked after you so well!
I hope we can welcome you back in the future. Kind regards.