Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
Agoda.com
US$61
Priceline
US$60
Hotels.comUS$68
Vio.com
Orbitz.comUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

The room was great, clean, and comfortable. The two challenges with it were the terrible coffee (which we circumvented by going to a nearby Starbucks), and the lack of an iron, which never became available. Otherwise, it was a good experience.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TheRealAskmanny
premier_naokim, 매니저 at Centum Premier Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear. TheRealAskmanny

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Room looked nice and modern however we found the walls quite thin. Could easily hear people talking in the hall way at 1am in the morning. One of our power sockets was coming off the walls and looked really dangerous.

Bed was hard and pillows weren't comfortable as only given 2.

The lifts took really long and was frustrating when all you wanna do is go and rest after a long day.

The customer service was horrible. Whenever you ask for something from the room, they would want you to come and get it from the front desk. Having to go back downstairs with the long waiting lifts and back up was super annoying. If you ask front desk for advice or where to go, they would handball to another area. It shows they don't know the answer and felt like they just want to get rid of you.

The mall close to this hotel was crazy expensive and not worth it if you're not a high end shopper.

One positive is it's a few stops to hundae beach but it's far from Busan city area.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
premier_naokim, 매니저 at Centum Premier Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Dear, PreSsieGuY

Reviewed 10 September 2019

A nice stay was had at the Centum Hotel Busan. Rooms were adequate with all of the usual. Just a couple of blocks away are the very big Shinsegai and Lotte department stores as well as the train station.

Date of stay: August 2019
premier_naokim, 매니저 at Centum Premier Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Dear, HW08

Reviewed 11 August 2019

I usually wrote a review after I returned home, But I have to write this review while I stay at this terrible hotel now. I travelled a lot with my family, and I’m an easygoing person with no big complaint. However, Centum Premier Hotel makes me really upset and uncomfortable.

1. Breakfast buffet: It was the worst breakfast buffet with a little selection. Just one inch size cut banana and unsweet lichee for fruit section, no omelet, just sunny side up egg fries and cold scrambled eggs, no bacon just cheap sausage, etc. it’s not worth the money you paid.

2. No Air-conditioning in the hallway. It is August now. It is very humid and scorching hot here. The elevator is really small and basic, no interior. It is so slow and tiny inside. While waiting for elevator coming up, you are already sweating a lot in the hot, humid hallway.

3. All the facilities such as coin laundry, fitness center and pool are located at the 12th floor in B building. If you stay in A building, you have to get down on that tiny, hot elevator, walk across the lobby, and wait for slow, humid elevator again to go up to the 12th floor in the B building. The swimming pool are just for toddlers. It looks like big tub for little kids, and you are prohibited without swimming hat.

4. There is no view from room. You can see the wall of the hotel, and the reception desk replied rudely when I ask the other room choice with any view. The room itself is very small and it is difficult for me to even open wide my luggage. There is no enough drawers for clothing in the room so I cannot arrange my clothing from my luggage. At night, I heard some music sound ( sounds like Karaoke) playing even in my room.

5. This is the first hotel that refuse the request of calling taxi on the day of departure. I need the jumbo taxi to ride for the airport, so I asked the front desk in advance. But they said that they don’t offer the service for calling taxi. The front desk clerk was frowned and the way of his talking made me feel insulted. He just gave me the taxi company business card.

They also charge fee for the additional room key. But the first day we check-in, there is no explanation about the fee if you misplace one of the room key.

It is said that there is a shuttle for Haeundae, but no explanation about the pick up time and location. You go to the front desk again to ask these unprofessional- attitude-workers.

Conclusion:

The good points of this hotel is that the location. It is near Shinsegae Department store and subway station. And there are two convenience stores (emart 24 and GS 25) at the first floor, so you can buy what you need such as water bottles.

I don’t recommend Centum Premier Hotel for family vacation in the summer. Rather, this is the hotel for single business man for short stay.

Room tip: Stay in the B building for coin laundry and fitness center.
Date of stay: August 2019
premier_naokim, 매니저 at Centum Premier Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Dear, ek1974

Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

This hotel has a good location if you are planning to do nothing but shopping. It’s far out from the main area of the old BIFF. Limited good and traditional Korean food in the vicinity.

The room was new and well-maintained.

The service was really bad as the check in staff was so impatient and uninterested. They charge for almost everything should you ask for extras, including water. I don’t see why they should as the room rate is already above average for this standard of hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019