3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
PricelineUS$64
Hotels.comUS$67
Trip.comUS$61
All reviews a great place to stay convenient location double room nice hotel ktx amenities subway floor taxis market
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2019

We stayed in the executive suite as a family of 5, which had 2 bedrooms and 2 attached bathrooms.

1) Location - Right next to Busan railway station where you take the KTX from. This also put it in close proximity to the subway and bus routes which made it very convenient. however, there is nothing very much around the vicinity of the hotel, and one would have to travel to the usual tourist spots for some activity.

2) Cleanliness - Top notch. Super clean. Rooms also looked modern, which is unsurprising given that it just opened in 2018.

3) Staff - Staff were pleasant in our limited interaction with them, and most had a decent command of English

4) Air-conditioning. Some reviews here and on various booking sites like Agoda/Booking.com comment on the lack of control over the air-conditioning/heater. We had no such problems. Bear in mind we went in December where the outdoor temperatures hovered between 0-10 degrees celsius. Hence, if we felt too warm, we just opened the windows in the room a little, and that solved the problem. That said, even if we didn't open the windows, we had proper control over the a/c system and did not experience any problems the other reviewers described.

5) Food - very limited food options in the hotel. there is a lobby bar which doesn't serve much, and a restaurant that serves a buffet. We didn't find the food worth the money or the calories. There is plenty of food in the Busan Station, a Starbucks right downstairs, and various Korean food options just across the street.

Overall, we had a great stay and would unhesitatingly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank shangjun
ASTIHOTELB, 제너럴 매니저 at Asti Hotel Busan Station, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience with us.

All of us at Asti are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us.
We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for your kind comment and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 11 December 2019

Love the convenience of the hotel as it is just directly beside Busan KTX station, has many levels and room is quite spacious and clean. Also, can take local bus to various tourist attractions from the bus stop infront of Busan station. Good~ will stay here again if I go to busan!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank chaihc29
ASTIHOTELB, 제너럴 매니저 at Asti Hotel Busan Station, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days from November 15-20 to attend a Kpop concert and vacation as well. The hotel property is newly renovated. What's not to love about the hotel? The Starbucks coffee is right next to the hotel for my early morning coffee runs and a delicious artisan fish cakes store is also right across from the hotel. Also GCU (store) on the ground floor of the hotel. Everything is available at your convenience. The Busan Station is literally steps away as you exit the hotel and also very near the Busan metro and public buses. I find that Busan's public transportation is easier to navigate and more english friendly to non-Korean speaking tourists.

I want to thank all the staff of this hotel for their awesome team work and warm Busan reception. It was my first time in Busan far away from my home in New York City and I was not familiar with the place. My flight arrived late at around 11pm and I was hungry coming from the airport.The hotel staff at my request ordered a Korean friend chicken delivery as it was difficult to order take out as a non-Korean speaker. I know that wasn't part of his job as a concierge but I want to thank that Korean gentleman at the front desk during the late evening shift of November 15.

The housekeeping is also great and hospitable at this hotel. I loved that regardless of language barrier the housekeeper still tried her best to communicate with me in english and asked me if the extra sheets I requested was ok and not too warm. I felt like I was vacationing at my relatives home with that level of care and thoughtfulness from their housekeeping staff.

In my 2nd day, I opted their breakfast option at the top floor of the hotel. I paid for 21,000 won for a buffet breakfast. The kitchen staff quietly takes care of their guests without being over bearing. They arrange the utensils and place breakfast mats in the seat you have chosen then remove the used plates as you get up and head back again to the buffet table. I enjoyed the food and service so much that I actually eat breakfast there every day. Worth the $18

1  Thank BarrioGirl79
ASTIHOTELB, 제너럴 매니저 at Asti Hotel Busan Station, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

The hotel is right next to Busan train station and there are many yummy eats just a short walk away opposite the main road. There is many taxi and bus routes so it is very convenient. Nice and reasonably spacious rooms. Convenience store right below the hotel. Staff's English is manageable but can be hard to understand but no biggie.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ASTIHOTELB, 제너럴 매니저 at Asti Hotel Busan Station, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Reviewed 4 December 2019

This hotel is good and the best thing here is about location. It's located right next to Busan station. There are so many restaurants and shops around this area. China town and Texas street is opposite of Busan station.
The room and bathroom are all clean. At the bathroom, there is a small bath. It's not really comfortable to take shower or take a bath. I just stay 1 night so it's ok.
The breakfast was so so, not many choices but nutritious.

Room tip: great location
1  Thank ngocanh_crystal
ASTIHOTELB, 제너럴 매니저 at Asti Hotel Busan Station, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019