3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
PricelineUS$64
Hotels.comUS$67
Trip.comUS$61
All reviews a great place to stay convenient location double room nice hotel ktx amenities subway floor taxis market
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2022

Asti Hotel is really close to Busan Train Station (about 5 min by walk) which make it so convenient if you are traveling to Busan by Train. I would rate the service 10/10 as they were all so welcoming and cheerful. Also the room were spacious, comfortable and well equipped. Last but not least, food was so delicious and the buffet has multiple food options so it's vegan and Muslim friendly :) and let's not forget the most beautiful view from the restaurant lounge since it's on the highest floor of the hotel. I give Asti 5 Stars!

Room tip: best views and close to Busan downtown
Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 7 November 2022

ASTI hotel was stunning. The rooms were spacious and insanely clean. I shared a double room with my friend which also had a desk and chaise lounge. The bathroom was awesome and I really enjoyed the bathtub. The hotel is right next to Busan Station so we were able to go to Seomyeon pretty easily. The breakfast was truly amazing as well with western and Korean options available. The view from the 24th floor while eating breakfast was truly breathtaking.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 2 October 2022

Chose this hotel based on all the good reviews on TripAdvisor, and was extremely disappointed. I actually ended up booking another hotel the same night because I'd rather burn the money already spent on this booking than force myself to spend a single night in this room. The good reviews do not make any sense to me, unless they have some sort of program where if you leave a good review you get some discount or F&B coupon because there is no way this hotel deserved any of these good reviews.

While the location was ideal and staff at check-in were friendly and helpful, the actual rooms themselves were unlivable. I want to say disgusting, which is a description that honestly the rooms merit, but I don't want to come across hyperbolic. As a very frequent traveler, I have stayed in a range of hotels from budget to 6-star, and I have to say that this hotel by far made me feel the most uncomfortable, to the point that I felt compelled to leave this review to warn off other potential guests because I usually do not leave reviews (this is my first hotel review).

Rooms are definitely not cleaned well at all, and I can say this with confidence because after seeing that my first room was right next to the elevator bank I requested a different room, and both rooms were just as dirty.

Mirrors are not cleaned at all, so while you wash your hands at the sink you have the pleasure of looking at all the splash marks and spots leftover from previous guests. The mirror in my second room even had a full oily palm print on it along with other finger smudges, and one can only imagine what kind of activities the previous guests were up to on top of that basin.

Not that much imagination was necessary though, because when I came back to the room at night after my day out in Busan I was greeted by loud banging of furniture and moaning noises (at some point it actually sounded like some people were fighting?) from the rooms around me, since walls are absolutely not sound-proof.

Bathtub had some leftover brown human detritus on the surface, the origins of which I don't want to think about. Beds had the weirdest spring action which I can hardly describe because I've never experienced this before/known this was possible, but they had a nauseating, almost motion sickness-inducing effect to them. At least the linens were clean, although this is probably the lowest bar for any hotel.

To top it all off, the ventilation system in the building is very poor, which I believe a few reviewers here have commented on, so at night the smell of cigarette smoke permeated the entire hallway as well as my room. The smell in the daytime was not much better either, it smelled a bit like a stuffy community center that has never opened their windows to air the rooms.

For all that is promised, i.e. it being a 4-star family-friendly business hotel with high ratings across the booking sites, this was a very rude disappointment and left me feeling dirtier than when I came in. At least if they marketed themselves as what they would qualify as, which in my opinion is more of a 2-star love hotel or some poorly managed casino hotel, I would have known what I was getting into and perhaps it would have made this experience less bad.

In fact, some of my friends who came to Busan for the same event did end up staying in love hotels closer to the event venue since most places were already booked up (it was a long weekend in Korea) and they had a pretty fun experience checking out what Korean love hotels looked like. I chose Asti because I just wanted to have two restful nights in a clean no-frills business hotel. What a mistake that was.

Don't make the same mistake as me.

Room tip: Don't bother.
Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 23 June 2022

I stayed at the Asti Hotel as I had a big suitcase and was travelling from Seoul to Busan for just a couple of days. Location wise the hotel is great. It was clean and convenient and the staff were v polite.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 11 May 2022

Perfect location to spend 2 days in Busan especially if you are coming in by train to Busan station. Right next to the station, lots of taxis available and of course right on the subway line. The hotel was pretty amazing for the price, relatively new and very comfortable. Staff were very helpful and spoke good english. Busan is such a quaint city with fab seafood, really enjoyed it here and will come back. Do not miss the beaches, the interesting Jagalji market and surrounding shopping areas. Everything is much cheaper than in Seoul!

Date of stay: May 2022