2 people are viewing this hotel
US$73
Expedia.comUS$88
Agoda.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

This is a lovely, modern hotel ruined by penny-pinching management which allows staff no authority.

Coffee and tea making facility is provided in room, however if you want milk, you're required to pay 5,000 won! When I escalated this issue with the front desk, they were adamant that I had to pay. So I went to a convenience store next door and bought a carton for 800 won.

The next morning we were originally refused a continental breakfast in the restaurant. I pointed out the room service menu offered this, and after some considerable consultation between various staff, they relented and called room service to make us our breakfasts and had it delivered to the restaurant! Later we asked for coffee only to be told that we would have to pay extra. I pointed out that drinks are included in the room service breakfast. The staff, of course, had to refer to the room service menu and we were eventually given our drinks. We even had the temerity to ask for milk and were relieved not to have been asked for more money.

Shame the management is so tight-fisted. This ruined what would have been a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Orlamunde
AvaniCentralBusan, Manager at Avani Central Busan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Dear Orlamunde

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Avani Central Busan.

First of all, We apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.
We are very sorry for providing unsatisfactory service.
We try our best to meet our guests satisfaction we will focus guests need better.

We check our procedure as you mentioned and promise to provide much better service next time.

Thank you again for your effort valuable feedback to us.
We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Have a great day.

Best regards,
Operation Manager
Snow Park

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this brand new hotel for 4 nights, as we were attending a conference in Busan. The hotel is next to Busan International Financial Centre, and next to a mall. As the BIFC Mall is still under development, the amenities nearby are still mature. As of now, the BIFC Mall already have many coffee place, I think, not less than 10, and some open as early as 7.30am, hence, breakfast is not a problem, if you choose not to have it in the hotel.

As the hotel is close to MRT station, hence, connectivity is not an issue.

The hotel's interior are of Avani's standard, warm and comfortable, room size is ok. With the current room rate, the hotel is one of the most value for money choice in Busan.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank chunchongbeh
Meander31472196208, Manager at Avani Central Busan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Dear chunchongbeh,

Warm greetings from Avani Central Busan and thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.

I am thrilled to hear that your stay with us has been pleasant and that our facilities and location met your expectation.

Thank you once again for providing your valuable feedback and looking forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Snow Park
Operations Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2019

The check in counter staff is friendly, helpful and can speak fluent English. She had our key cards and rooms ready prior to our arrival. She assisted us to find similar restaurant nearby when the hotel restaurant is closed for engineering works. The room is clean and spacious. There is also a 24 hours convenient store just below the hotel. There is another department store nearby with walking distance. We really enjoyed our stay there!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
AvaniCentralBusan, General Manager at Avani Central Busan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Dear Icc922,

Thank you so much for your kind words and I am very glad to hear that you had memorable stay with Avani Cental Busan!

I am very proud of our team which always provide friendly and proactive service toward to our guests and also very convenient location which has very easy access to almost everywhere in Busan.

I will share your kind words with our team and hope to have another opportunity to serve you soon again.

Reviewed 20 October 2019

The hotel is a brand new hotel, supposedly in the Busan international financial center. So I have to commend that the hotel is very nicely furnished and and decorated. However the area is like a dead town at night as the BIF is yet to be up and running. The only thing available is 24 hour eMart downstairs. There are a couple of restaurants a block away but it was so quiet and deserted that we were not drawn to try. We walked about 1 km to find some human traffic at the mall with eMart (hypermart) and a food court. And some cafes around.

Particularly to this hotel, their restaurants all close by 9:30 pm. And their room service also stopped at 9:30 pm. On one day when we came back late and my 5-yr-old missed her dinner as she fell asleep all the way back to the hotel, we wanted to bring her to a convenient meal at the restaurant, but they only a serve buffet and was closing. When we wanted to order rooms service for her, they have stopped room service. We chose a hotel because we wanted to have the convenience of in room dining for our little girl when needed, but this is not to be. So poor girl had to eat microwave instant noodle from the eMart downstairs. Thankfully the eMart was really well stocked and nicely done up.

Rooms was sufficiently furnished and we thank the hotel for upgrading us to a junior suite. Then our kettle didn't work. So when we called them the first night, the staff came, and after dismantling drawer, we managed to boil 1 kettle of water, but after that it didnt work again. The next day we told them in the morning, but they said their staff can only come in after 9 am to fix. So I asked them if they can give us a spare kettle, and after checking, they said they don't have. And I was rather frustrated and asked them to solve the problem. After a while, they brought up a jug of hot water. We went out for our activity but they didn't fix the problem while we were out. I kind of gave up. It was the next day when I had to go to the counter and tell them the problem, then this time they sent a technician to finally solve the problem.

So I gather these may be teething issues for new hotels, so perhaps they need time to oil their mechanism. And also for the surrounding malls, theaters to complete. Right now many are still under renovation. And there is nothing around.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Sohyin
AvaniCentralBusan, General Manager at Avani Central Busan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

Dear Sohyin,

First of all, I sincerely apologize for disappointment and frustration that you experienced during your recent stay.
Although Avani Central Hotel is one of first opening facilities in IFC Busan mall but there are exciting upcoming facitilies as Celebrity Chefs Town, Amazons as in-door zoo which will be the biggest in southern Korea and many other retail shops by end of this year.

However, what you have discribed during your stay are definitely not the way that we practice and train our team.
I have shared your feedback with my team and I will personally involve with immediate action to be more flexible and demonstrate our service in the point of our guests' view.

Please do let us know if there are anything we could assist to make up for your experience.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 October 2019

This hotel was above the standard I expected. The staff were fantastic, helpful and very pleasant. Ideally located and close to metro rail to get around. Breakfast buffet was good value for money. Room was clean and had all necessary amenities

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels

Dear Darren & Leevi,

Thank you for your kind feedback and I am very happy to hear that you had memorable stay.

Although Avani Central Busan has just opened couple of month but I am very proud to have great team with kind hearted and professional service.

I will ensure our team continue to prove exceptional service and facilities until your next visit to Busan!