3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$39
Agoda.comUS$35
Trip.comUS$40
Destinia.comUS$42
eDreamsUS$35
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2022 via mobile

A very, very good hotel, one of the best I have been, in a long time. Service is excelent, rooms are well equiped, staff is very good.
Location is perfectz in front of the beach, with a restaurant with incredible view. On top of the hotel there is a bar.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
베스트웨스턴 부산송도, 마케팅 at Best Western Plus Busan Songdo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Thank you very much for using our hotel and leaving a valuable review.
I will always be the Best Western PLUS Busan Songdo Hotel where I can do my best and develop. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 March 2022

Best Western Plus Busan Songdo’s location couldn’t be any better as the beach is just a few steps outside of the main entrance. Because of the proximity to the beach we didn’t mind having a room without an ocean view. The room isn’t the most spacious but it was very clean and the bedding was comfortable. The staff were very efficient checking guests in even on a busy Saturday. Parking fee is very reasonable at just 3000 won but getting the car out of the parking tower on a Saturday or Sunday checkout can take up to two hours. There isn’t a subway station nearby so it is a bit inconvenient to get to by public transport and it probably isn’t the most convenient base for Busan sightseeing. However, the Songdo Beach area is a good area to spend a few days and the hotel’s proximity to the beach make it a fantastic place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank thelonious22
베스트웨스턴 부산송도, 마케팅 at Best Western Plus Busan Songdo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Reviewed 5 December 2020

The hotel is good.
It may be the low season or because there are not many people. But was good. The location is good too. The room is a clean and nice view. Staffs are very kind. I will visit again next time.

Room tip: By all means, take the ocean view room.
Date of stay: December 2020
베스트웨스턴 부산송도, 마케팅 at Best Western Plus Busan Songdo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2022

Thank you.

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

I would have given a 5 but.... the breakfast is Korean style. The eggs were scrambled and wet and I think they were powdered. Not worth 13000 Won.
Then, we wanted one hour later for check out.... so 1200 not 1100. It was going to cost 15000won. For one hour! Needless to say, we just had them had our luggage for the hour. I maybe could understand if it was tourist season but its Oct, not at a Korean holiday and the hotel was fairly empty (stayed Monday-Friday), so why?

Pics are a view from the room... wish there was a chair and a table on the terrace.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Warmly greetings from Best Western PLUS Busan Songdo Hotel.
Thanks for staying with us. We’re sorry you were unhappy.
we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.
We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 16 July 2020 via mobile

Loved my stay in this hotel! The facilities are clean and neat! Our room had a beautiful terrace with the ocean view (and it looked like every other room did too) we had all the necessities in the room, including toothrushes and drinking water! The rooms are cozy and quiet, perfect to relax. I was pleasantly surprised that the staff could speak great english and was super helpful as well! will definitely visit again!

Date of stay: July 2020