All reviews bujeon station the ground floor underground shopping mall starbucks downstairs busan city local market metro line seomyeon area the hotel is conveniently located water dispenser lotte department convenient store breakfast buffet ktx train high floor located right comfortable stay
Reviewed 25 August 2017

An excellent Ibis in the center of Busan. We stayed in 2 Ibis hotels in South Korea, both are better (service, rooms, amenities) that their counterpart back in Europe.

(+ good; +/- in between ; - bad)

+ : good room (we had a superior one), with everything you need and excellent views of Busan
+ : the staff is very helpful, they will help you with everything you need
+ : subway station at the base of the hotel
+/- : breakfast was OK but not something you'll remember
- : nothing

Tip!: If you need to wash clothes, there is a washing room at the 10th floor. We washed/dried a lot of stuff for 3000 won, the price for 1 t-shirt if washed by the hotel service.

Room Tip: superior rooms are at 9th floor / the rooms at the 10th floor are pretty noisy, because of the washing machine that is 24h
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I spent the night here due to a connecting flight going to my home country. This hotel is one of the best I had stayed and had good costumer service. Very clean and modern room, reception and restaurant at 17th floor. Very accessible location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

It was over 33 degrees in Celsius outside with extensive heat wave warnings across the country. The lobby and hallways were nicely air conditioned, however, upon entering the room that was facing South, it was steaming hot. In room A/C was off. I guess no one care to turn it on when a guest is supposed to check in. I did check in online, and the key was ready when I arrived at the hotel. So they knew I'd be there in that room sooner or later. It was after 5 hours of driving from Seoul to Busan and all I wanted was to take a rest and cool down in a airconditioned hotel room. I guess it was just too much to ask at Ibis Busan.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

All the others have commented it is modern, clean and well maintained hotel. It is very well located hotel. Take the subway to Bujeon station and walk through the underground shops for about 50 meters and take exit 9 and the hotel is by the entrance. You can walk through the underground shopping mall all the way to the next station Seomyeon which is the centre of the city with great restaurants and shopping. Nice 500 metre walk sheltered from the elements, The hotel got a peculiar check in process! We were made to wait until the dot of 2 pm the check in time. So a few of us got to queue up for check in at 2pm, so you should not waste time doing online check in. One would think some of the rooms are ready for occupancy and guests could be checked as when they are available a bit before 2 pm. Also only one access card was issued and I have to accompany my partner to do the laundry on the 10 floors which is rather inconvenient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

No complaints at all about my recent stay here. The room was a decent size for an ibis hotel and very clean and modern. The bathroom was good too with a spacious shower and multi-functional toilet. Breakfast was more than adequate in a bright, airy restaurant. Staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. The location is good. Definitely recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple