US$70
US$77
US$55
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$200
US$408
US$329
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbujeon stationthe ground floorunderground shopping mallbusan cityconvenience storelocal marketmetro lineseomyeon areathe hotel is conveniently locatedthe toilet seatstreet levelwater dispenserbreakfast buffetlotte departmentktx traincomfortable stayshort stay
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and i stayed at ibis ambassador busan city centre and it was great as everything was just around it. Location was really good and train station just right outside the door. Staffs were very helpful and room was very clean and new. Bujeon Station is the best place to get out from.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sophie H
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Sophie H,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The staff were very accommodating in allowing me to have early check-in around 12pm rather than waiting till 2pm, not expected but certainly appreciated (especially just arriving in Busan after long hours of travel from overseas).
I had the breakfast buffet every morning during my stay, which had a sufficient selection of hot food (Western and Korean) and cold breakfast items as well. Just expect minimal rotation in the breakfast dishes, I was happy with the offerings. The restaurant is located at the highest level with the lobby/reception so there are some good city views there. I didn't note plenty of food options outside nearby the hotel block so having the breakfast buffet was quite convenient. The hotel has a convenient location being right across the road from the subway entrance, as a tip I would recommend if you're arriving at the hotel via the subway train that you go underground and exit via the shopping centre exit, so you don't have to cross the road with your luggage (which can be difficult and dangerous as there are no pedestrian crossings - in case people are not aware of this).
In terms of proximity to the nearest hub in the city, it is roughly 10 minute walking distance to the main shopping area in Seomyeon, or 2 minute ride there as the next stop via subway train. It is in a quieter area as it not located right in the middle of the busy Seomyeon district.
For in-room facilities, it was a nice touch to have a couple of bottles of water already stocked in the mini fridge upon arrival, which were also re-stocked each day during my stay. The toiletries (shampoo and shower gel) are also restocked every day, but be prepared to bring your own comb and toothbrush/toothpaste (or you have options to purchase dispensible ones from vending machines on your floor).
There is a water dispenser (free to use) on the floor which had hot, cold and purified (room temp) options.
Overall I would recommend this hotel to others, it was good value and provided a relatively central location for visiting places throughout Busan.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Anthony C

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Excellent location....metro just in front of the hotel....very clean and spacious room ....good value for money... Excels and professional staff....English speaking staff.It is also only 1 stop away (subway) from plenty off restaurants and a very interesting market which is just next to the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Everything was great except the location of the reception desk. The rooms of the hotel are located from 3rd floor to 18th floor. It means there are so many rooms. But there are only two elevators so many people who must have been a guest of the hotel had to wait for a long time to take one of the two elevators in order to check in and out at the reception desk on the 20th floor. I failed many times to take an elevator for check-out because every time whenever I tried to take it, two elevators were full of many people. Still I cannot understand why they made the reception desk on the top of the building? Even only one staff handled all the guests at noon -- over 50 people who want to check in and out.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017