Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$257
PricelineUS$257
Hotels.comUS$257
Agoda.comUS$257
ZenHotels.comUS$412
TravelocityUS$257
2,475 results
All reviews gwangan bridge marine city le labo marina suite floor to ceiling windows living room haeundae beach favorite hotel beautiful hotel family suite ocean view diamond bridge night view centum city business trip south korea concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2022

Very modern hotel, nice location and great amenities. The lounge area is good, and went for a bite. But was unpleasantly surprised that over 15 teenage students were in surrounding tables/chairs, not as hotel patrons but as free-boarders, using internet and actually studying loudly and helping each other with their homework, it seemed. When I went to the wash area for 5 minutes, someone already had taken my place, and hoping had not touched my beer. When I brought this up to the hostess, she said it is the hotel's policy to allow anyone to the lounge, as long as one of them orders an item - clearly did not see that on the surrounding 3 tables.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2022

We arrived at the Park Hyatt Busan during our trip to South Korea. It was really nice hotel with very professional people working there. The rooms were a bit oddly shaped and were a bit cold, which was really the best description I could have for everything. Location is wonderful, as we walked down to the beach area. Views were of docked sail boats and the ocean, which were really nice.

Overall, even though they were really professional, I didn't feel all that welcomed. They seemed to do what they were told, but there was no genuineness to it. I asked for a cab to a particular mall. They sent me downstairs to the cab people. I went down and they grabbed a cab for me after I provided a destination. After being dropped off, my son and I realized the mall was closed that day of the month. Not sure why no one told us, as we expressed a desire to shop. But that was kind of how the whole experience was...not a lot of personal care. That's minimal for many folks but very important to me.

To be honest, we cut our stay short. They were kind enough to refund our second night, though. The concierge wasn't much help in rearranging my train tickets, so I called the Park Hyatt Seoul and their concierge helped me. I had stayed there the previous 3 nights and my wife's desire to go back there was the main impetus for shortening our trip. She longed for the warm and kind service we received in Seoul.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank williamcF6138CE
Reviewed 20 September 2022

Everything was 5-Star and top-notch service. The room is very modern with incredible views and all the amenities you could ask for. The room features were luxurious and inviting. The breakfast was incredible. I recommend the waffle (made crispy with homemade butter cream).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2022

Once again, the Park Hyatt Busan afforded me an excellent trip to Busan. The rooms are probably the largest and best appointed of any 5-star hotel in Busan. I appreciate the extra space to relax on the sofa, enjoy room service, or stretch out on the comfy king size bed. The bathroom was spotless. The dual shower creates an almost spa-like showering experience, and the bathtub is large enough even for me. The quality of materials in the rooms--the real hardwood floors in the living and bedroom areas, and the stonework in the bathroom and lavatory, are among the best of any place, hotel or otherwise, I have been. The staff are courteous and professional, and all of my special requests were prepared in advance. Our room service meal was tasty and ample in serving size, and the food at the steakhouse was excellent. We were even given the chance to meet the new head chef Enzo, who offered extra service for us on a future visit. Overall, the good with this hotel far outweighs the bad. If you are looking for a more contemporary hotel experience, Park Hyatt Busan is a strong choice.

Reviewed 14 September 2022

Nice View and Service.
But the recommended journey is to use a private car or Taxi only. Walking to the subway is quite far.
Very good service staff But have to allow about 15-20 minutes or more to check out to wait in line.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends