Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Hotels.comUS$52
StayForLong
PricelineUS$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

A very pretty and traditional building located amongst modern skyscrapers. The rooms were small and compact yet had everything that you would require for a comfortable stay. Staff were very welcoming and spoke excellent English. Within walking distance to a city centre buzzing with culture as well as easy acess to public transport. Only downside is the gym and sauna is male only. No facilities for females.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We check in around 3pm and the room is HOT n stuffy. So we decided to on the AC to 15 degrees and we just went out without taking the card from the room. We came back hotel around 10pm and the room are is still HOT with NO AC. So we went down to reception and asked. They told us that the season now have no AC. But the windows are unable to open. How can we sleep? So the manager came up the room and he also felt the HOT, he asked us to wait for 15mins. After 15mins we feel some AC,guess he went to do something. And I asked for a room changed. He told me that I need to top up USD 60 more per night. Of cause we not paying as is not our fault.

Very bad experience with this hotel which is 4 stars. Won't stay again

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We originally booked The Commodore for 4 nights, but we were having such a good time in Busan and the hotel that we stayed an extra night. When we'd arrived, we were given a free upgrade from our Standard twin to a Superior Twin, and when we added the extra night, we didn't have to move. We also got a great deal, just £55 a night.

The hotel is gloriously decorated, exuberant one might say, the staff are sweeties, it's clean and tidy throughout, we had lightning fast wifi and shedloads of powerpoints in the room, and being on the 12th floor (Room 1219) we had a superb view out over the bay. We also availed of the shuttle to the station, and indeed the indoor pool in the basement. Would definitely go back!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I haven't stayed here in a few years, but this is a very nice property. It is unique, with many painted and tiled details. Definitely not a "cookie cutter" hotel. Room is comfortable and spacious. Shower is great! I have eaten many meals from the snack menu at the lobby bar, and all have been excellent. I would recommend this hotel to any traveling to Busan.

Room tip: Request a deluxe corner suite room
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The Commodore is conveniently located and close to Busan railway station, Usually, I prefer to take the fast train from Seoul or Incheon to Busan, known as the KTX - no waiting in queues and you get a good view of the Korean countryside. Train journeys give me a breather from flights.

The hotel lobby, lounge and rooms are a bit run down and dated. There is a case for refurbishment. Having said that, the rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast menu consists of a a wide selection of Korean and Continental fare. There is a gym and swimming pool in the basement and even a small Lotte Mall with a limited selection of duty free cosmetics.

The hotel staff are polite and I’ve found them always helpful. There are more modern hotels in Busan in the same price range, but for me it will be the Commodore!

Room tip: I prefere a top floor with harbour view
Date of stay: March 2018