Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$54
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Agoda.com
US$53
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
PricelineUS$55
Hotels.comUS$54
eDreamsUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Centally located. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds and clead room. Enjoyed my stay as it was just a walking distance to the meeting venue. Though it was abit cold at the time, it was a great and enjoyable experience.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I booked 3 rooms on Hotels.com and here’s my review.

I reserved a private shuttle via Klook.com and the driver was at gate 1 waiting for us. The ride from BUS to hotel was easy and nice.

Checkout process was ok. The front desk gave 1 free breakfast ticket when there were 2 people in the room. Mind you our room was a family suite, so I don’t know how a family of 3 or 4 would decide who gets to eat for free.

The room was good and clean. The toilet has bidet functions and automatically flushing system.

The hallway smelled great on first night when we checked in (Saturday), but since Sunday there was cigarettes smell. I wish the hotel would do something to clear up the air. They should also find out who’s been smoking and fine them heavily.

Overall it is located in a great location, literally located across from Lotte / Seven Luck Casino.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I checked out on 5 Oct morning, it was pouring so I asked for help to call a taxi twice, but both times the male service staff at the front desk asked me to walk out to the street to flag one myself. I ended up waiting for almost ten mins in the rain trying to get a taxi.

Breakfast is limited but good for the price. But given the poor reaction from the front desk staff, I will not return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Travel_style_777
busanbusinesshotel, PR 매니저 at Busan Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Hello. Staff at Busan Business Hotel. Sorry for the late reply. Our hotel is located along the boulevard. On rainy days it is much faster to take a taxi than to go out on the road and call a taxi. We do not refuse to ask for a taxi. If you have tried several times and have not been booked, the front desk will refuse. Nevertheless, we apologize to our customers. We will be Busan Business Hotel with more efforts. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

A lot cheaper than the Lotte, for as good a quality room, and just across the road from the Lotte shopping centre. The room is modern, squeaky clean, and larger than usual, and the staff friendly. The whole experience was painless, which is my main criterion for selecting a hotel while on business travel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is just opposite to Lotte so making shopping & eating so....... easy. Lobby is nice & tastefully decorated. My standard room is spacious according to Asia standard. Decoration is boring & dull. Can see signs of wear & tear. Shower is reasonably big but the sink is outside the bathroom. Bathroom amenity is basic. There are nightees and reusable slippers. Basic tea & coffee. No mini bar. Bed is hard but to my liking. I borrowed umbrellas from reception on a rainy day. Free wifi, bottled water & computer stations in the lobby. I would not recommend the hotel's bakery. The one inside Lotte is better with more turnover. The ginseng chicken & abalone congee place steps away right of the hotel is very good. Transport to hotel from airport in a black 7 passengers cab cost 50,000 won while going back to the airport in a normal silver cab cost 10,000 won. What a huge different.

Date of stay: June 2018