3 people are viewing this hotel
US$56
Agoda.comUS$57
PricelineUS$65
Lol.travelUS$105
All reviews convenient location stayed nights excellent stay bars and restaurants excellent hotel room was spacious early check train station exit english toilet jacuzzi map shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Arban Hotel was really a great place to stay for me when I was in Busan.

Firstly location, the location of the Hotel was really near many food options, from Cafes to restaurants to bars! The convenience stall was also very conveniently located within a few minutes walk from the hotel as well. Shopping malls is also within walk-able distance as well so kudos to the Location of Arban!

Next are the rooms, very well maintained, very clean and very spacious! The room I got had a bathtub as well which was really well maintained

Service wise, the Housekeeping and the front desk staff were really helpful and nice to us, where they will initiate to ask us if we need any assistance or to give us pointers on where should we go. They also helped us to arrange for our transport back to Busan Airport at wee hours which was something that we really appreciate!

Overall, very pleasant stay over here and I will definitely consider Arban Hotel when I come back to Busan next time!

Room tip: You can try to ask for the Window view room and see if it can be arranged?
Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank WeiHuang91
Reviewed 13 January 2020

This was the perfect location for our short trip to Busan. There was a lot happening around the hotel. Tons of food, cafe, bars, and shops. It's a close walk to the metro station as well. The staff gave us an easy to use map to detail these things when we arrived. The hotel is nice and clean, but it is in a building attached to other things (though there are signs mentioning that half of the elevators are for hotel guests only). Overall, I thought it was a great valued hotel and I highly recommend it. I think it's much easier to find a good value hotel in Busan than Seoul, if you're debating cities. Breakfast was okay, but don't count on it to satisfy your tastes. They do have fruit, coffee and croissants which was fine for me anyway.

2  Thank Alyssapuhacz

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I will do my best to give you a good experience if you give me a chance at your next stay.

Reviewed 10 January 2020

My family and I are very satisfied with the stay. Good location, convenient and rooms very comfortable. My children would want to return to the same hotel if we were to visit Busan again in future. I have also recommended Arban hotel to my friends who have already booked for her holiday in Feb.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank YY_Ling

Reviewed 8 January 2020

Location good. Need 10mins walk from subway station. Staff friendly. The room was big & clean. Around the hotel area also have a lot of foods to eat. Shopping also a lot too. If coming to busan will choose to stay this hotel.

Room tip: Clean & spacious.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Very friendly front desk from the get go, but highlight of the stay actually came during a super early check out. Smiling and helpful check out staff not withstanding, my son carelessly left his carry bag in the room. The hotel airport van driver ( Bryan or Pryan I can’t b sure) gladly offered to go and get it for us. Very pleasantly surprised and grateful,especially since the bag contained things of sentimental value.

Would most definitely stay in this hotel again, location superb, rooms new and clean, and of course, awesome staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
Arban H, 매니저 at Arban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Thank you for your stay at our hotel.
I am really sorry that you are dissatisfied.