“Excellent restaurant, amazing food, great service!”
Review of The Kitchen

The Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 164 Restaurants in Galle
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I had few wonderful epic dinner with friends in this cool restaurant. Love this place, highly recommended!!! Best homemade burger, gambas al agilo, ceviche...in Sri Lanka. You must try the coffee also! Thanks and see you soon guys!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Excellent food and friendly staff! Loved the prawns and the dessert was just amazing. We had a wonderful evening here. Will definetely return.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great food and lovely staff. We had traditional Sri Lankan food which was yummy, the burgers looked amazing as well!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Recently , i had some of my friends came from the middle east , so i took them to the kitchen for dinner...we were 6 and we ordered 3 gambas al agilo , a ceylon chicken with risotto , and 2 alfredo pastas ...couldnt say no more...they were fantastic and were so tasty...reasonable prices on the menu...near the beach and lovely music...what else could you expect ? If anyone asks me for good restaurant in galle, The Kitchen is on the top...lovely

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

best place to have varieties of beverages. They have good quality of refreshing ice teas and mind blowing coffees. I would say the best coffee place in galle. They know the difference between cappuccino and latte. When it's comes to food I had fish and chips and gambaas, and they were delicious. Definitely I will visit here again.