Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

367rajneeshm
Extraordinary

Reviewed 29 January 2021
krzysztofm567

All reviews kilimanjaro climbing love africa day trip amazing safari amazing experience lunch box lake manyara tanzania safari his team driver guide parks tent camping accommodation company moshi animals
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2021

I booked for four days Safari through Beka who had organised everything very nicely and I was totally hastlefree. The four days safari included Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. It was a wonderful experience

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021

The boss almost spoiled my Safari couse spend with me almost all day and night hanging around showing local lives and pubs after what I had hangover and almost miss my Safari ;) Highly recommend. Beka the owner can also manage other things for you like covid test which I needed. My Safari was exceptional couse had great guide Josef and chief Miriam and great Safari mate Violetta. Saw all big 5. Love Africa colours and peaple. Miss them much.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 9 January 2021

We booked for Safari to Tarangire,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara. It was a fantastic experience and we are glad we took it with Beka and his team. From start to end of our journey we received a very warm response from the Management of Kweli Adventure.
The team is very professional and courteous. They delivered exactly as promised with competitive prices. We are specially thankful to Mr Beka for going out of the way to assist us for our PCR tests.

Great experience with Kweli Adventure. Thanks. We hope to be here again.... with you.

Abhijit.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2020

It was a fantastic tour with Kweli .They organized everything for our safety and joy. We were in lake manyara, Ngorongoro and Tarangiri for 3 days. Helpfull and experienced staff, delicious special foods, clean and comfortable accomodation and best guidance. Recommended to all my friends.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 26 August 2020

I have discovered Tanzania in this trip. And I must say that the country is a treasure full of natural wonders. In my case, my adventure was to climb Kilimanjaro and do a three-day Safari through the Natural Parks of Lake Manyara, Tarangire and Ngorongoro.

Both activities were organized by Kweli Adventures and I enjoyed both a lot. I'd like to thank Beka, the manager, for his willingness to advise me and answer all my questions before, during and after the trip. The price is very reasonable and the quality received is very good. All very well organized and with a very close treatment. Definitely highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2020
bekamakumba, General Manager at Kweli Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Dear Agus,
Thank you so much for the lovely review with five stars rate, we appreciate to receive what we deserve, we are very happy that you enjoyed our service, it's our pleasure!

Beka Makumba