Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Dream! ❤️

I was one week in Tansania on Safari with my group. The time what we spend there was so beautiful... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
703aleksandrag
Dornum, Germany
Excellent trip and great time

We spent 4 amazing days on a safari with Ijue Africa Safaris. Planning the trip was complicated as... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
AnnaK1942

All reviews experienced guide perfect safari lake manyara lions parks africa company animals trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Jeremy is amazing! We took 2days Serengeti, 1day Ngorongoro, and 1day cultural visit at Meru tribe. it was the best thing we could have done.
Communication with Jeremy was great from the beginning. He advised us what to see (we wanted to go to Manyara first, but thanks to him we knew that it's flooded.. other companies didn't mention anything) and he tailored the whole trip based on our needs and wishes.
His guiding skills are top! He knows where to go and when. he can spot animals from a great distance and take you as close as possible to them. Thanks to him we witnessed several elephant herds, feasting hyenas, great migration, migrating hippos, lions and more! We were lucky to see big 5! He is experienced guide, and you can see it.
Regarding to accommodation, we chose budget camping, which was the best we could do, as we were seeing hyenas, vultures, and other animals in the camp AND listening to lion's roaring at night. We didn't sleep on the ground, as Jeremy has camping beds, so it was also much more comfy than expected. Facilities were clean.
Lastly, our cook - Obedi - was magician! He prepared for us extremely delicious local food and even for picnics during Safari we had hot lunch!

PS: Jeremy is a local guide, so if you choose him, you support local community and not overseas companies. This fact is for us as a cherry on top of the cake.

Thank you for all and hope to see you soon again!

Date of experience: February 2021
IjuAfricaSafaris, Owner at Ijue Africa Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Hello Petra!!

Hope your doing ,thanks so much to hear from you, we are so much happy to hear that you had enjoyed our

service from our team, hope one day we will see you again in Tanzania. My self and my team, ,wishing all the best

and pls send our lovely greetings from us.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Hello, we went with Ijue Safaris six days in January 2021 to Taranguire, ngorongo and serengeti. We had an incrediblle experience and unforgettable memories . Both Jeremy and his cook Richard are experienced and give high professional service.

Jeremy goes the extra mile off the beaten track and gives a very good service to the customer so you are alone with the animals. That is a passion seldom seen with other guides. That is why you should choose IJUE safari: uniqueness, passion, adventure, incredible personal touch and a very fun safari.

The cook Richard was one of the best chefs I met in Tanzania. You will eat simple exquisite home cooked food. Jeremy talks perfectly English and Spanish so it work with mixed customers.

Choose Ijue and I promise you, you will not regret it. The small enterprises should be supported, not big business safaris with more or less bored guides.

Take care Jambo!!! Jens and Dani

Date of experience: January 2021
IjuAfricaSafaris, Owner at Ijue Africa Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Wow Jen!!

Thank you so much to hear from you, my self and my team we feel pleasure that you had enjoyed our service and experience during your trip with us, hope we gonna see you again with your family, pls just know that been in Tanzania is beginning of new life. Welcome Jen!!

Reviewed 14 October 2020

Recently I was with my group on a safari with Ijue Africa Safari. It was a beautiful adventure, the service was perfect, and Jeremy's guide was very nice and helpful. I highly recommend. I will definitely come back

Date of experience: October 2020
IjuAfricaSafaris, Owner at Ijue Africa Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Hello Iwona!!

We are so much happier to hear from you, my team and my self we real glad to hear that you had enjoyed our service. Your welcome back home. Hope one day we will see you on the land of adventure!!
Wishing you all the best your way back home from Zanzibar with your group .Hope they enjoy the best with you Iwona.

Reviewed 31 December 2019

IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER WE WENT ON A SAFARI TO Lake Manyara, Serengueti and Ngorongoro with Jeremy.

I would say Jeremy is one of the most experienced safari people, and is also very admirable, as he has set up his own company and moved away from the more expensive ones and makes good use of native help.

He is an honest, qualified, respectful and funny person. Very good professional.

I recommend him 100% to anyone who wants to go on a safari in Tanzania.

Date of experience: November 2019
IjuAfricaSafaris, Owner at Ijue Africa Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2020

Thank you so so much Rosa for your lovely updating , I will send to my team your aprecioations for good

service that you had from Ijue Africa Safaris.

Hope to see you again Rosa!!.

Reviewed 18 September 2019

I was for 9 days in Tanzania with Ijue Safaris sharing this amazing time with my friend Maria and with Jeremy, the founder and guide in Ijue.Africa Safaris.
We made a 9 day tour visiting different parks in Tanzania, including 3 days in Serengueti.
Since the moment I wrote the first email to Ijue Africa, Jeremy was totally involved in what we would need and special requirements about meal, kind of lodges, preferences, etc. I was really surprised about how careful he was and how enthusiast he was about our trip. I wasn’t sure If I would be able to go to Tanzania for a back injured but he was really nice and waiting for my decision despite the problem with reservations in hotels ( in high season)
Anyway, fortunately my friend and me went to Tanzania and had a wonderful experience there with two main ingredients: nature, fun, smiles and amazing scenarios.
The first day we had great moment with Leo, a guide of Ijue Safaris and from the second day we share our time with Jeremy , the soul of Ijue Africa. All I can say is good because Jeremy is all enthusiastic and his mail goal during the trip is making their guest as happy as possible to remember Tanzania for always. As a guide, Jeremy is amazing. He is able to see a lion, leopard, or small animal from so far, that is almost impossible to see them with binoculars! Several times, we were exciting observing lions or leopards and others cars didn’t see the animals…He is really knowledgeable about animals and their behavior so that before they do anything he will tell you what will be happening…
We have had great meals and dinners during the trip, always hot and prepared in the morning…A lot of times we were the only ones eating hot meals with good wine! At least this was very important, because both my friend and I we appreciate a lot to eat good quality with vegetables and a lot of fruit, and we had it during all the adventure!
Another relevant question when you go on a safari is to make sure that your guide is an excellent driver and knows about 4x4. Our 4x4 was in perfect maintenance and Jeremy takes care a lot about it, you feel really calm when he drives, he is a master on that!

My adventure in Tanzania can be said in one phrase: I will back and will do it with Jeremy, a friend and excellent person and professional!

Date of experience: August 2019
ijueafricasafaris, Owner at Ijue Africa Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Wow!! owesome to hear that Sara !! is our pleasure that one day we will see you again ,welcome back home and

welcome Ijue Africa Safaris. KARIBU RAFIKI!!!!!!

Jeremy(NEHEMIA AZAN MBWAMBO)