Arusha Planet Lodge
  • Breakfast included
US$53
US$50
Agoda.com
All reviewsstayed herenelson mandelahot waterfree wifiswimming poolnice gardenair conditioningdinner buffetaway from the hustle and bustlea la carte menufirst nightreception areakilimanjaro climbrooms are largewelcome drinkmosquito nettour company
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Stayed here on the first and last night of my recent 11 days Safari. The food was great, the pool was very nice, and the staff was amazing. The rooms have a tv and a view of their courtyard filled with plants and birds. We had a clogged sink, and they had a guy fixing it within minutes. A friend left some clothes in a room, and they kept them until we came back a week later. They also let us keep our luggage there after we checked out as we toured around town before going to the airport. Little things like that will for sure get me to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrianArtforAnimals
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The Arusha Planet Lodge was a comfortable and well located beginning to our safari adventure. They were very accommodating of our questions and assisted us in arranging a tour of Arusha that was wonderful

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank Cecilia B. P
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We stayed at Arusha Planet Lodge for 2 nights prior to a Serengeti Safari. My wife and I are Americans and we have lived in Africa for the past 18 months. Arusha Planet is the nicest place we have stayed in over that period of approximately 15 places. Very secluded and reserved, great food, amazing service (A+++). I am not certain of the DR Manager's name (or maybe he was the General Manager) but he was spot on. Kudos for running a class operation!
It was recommended by Rose at Swala Safaris and it was a perfect place to relax after some hectic air flights.
We highly recommend Arusha Planet Lodge.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank JimmyFgee
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Traveling down this road I was not expecting a little paradise behind the metal gate. I had a massage(she had super strong fingers so I had to ask for it lighter), I swam in the pool and had cocktails by the pool. The dinner buffet was good enough, I am not a fan of curry and I don't eat peppers so that was a challenge but they had plenty of other things and you can order from the menu. The staff was super friendly and they have a nice souvenir area.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Nice welcome with very good welcome-drink,very nice garden with beautiful pool,pool service a little slow,nice room with big bed and mosquito net ,also a small balcony, very good breakfast,but a little late, nice restaurant in the evening, food ok.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family