All reviews rim lae beach dogs hotel dogs ginger tea peace and quiet thai food water temperature our honeymoon khao lak centre hotel restaurant is long pool relaxing stay r r breakfast and dinner beautiful beach infinity pool beachfront location
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Simply great hotel. Choose the private Ravenela pool if you can. The staff are great and extremely helpful.
Rooms cleaned daily with fresh towels.

The local restaurants are great for eating out, but 1 is amazing. Inn Thaifood is 40 m from the hotel and every dish is freshly prepared. The flavours are amazing and we have eaten here every day so far and will do so for the remainder of our stay.
Sometimes you find a little diamond and Inn thaifood is.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Pongthep J, Manager at Bangsak Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Greeting from raining season Thailand.

Sawasdee krub khun Tony D.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you appreciated our great location and friendly staff. It was a pleasure to being of service to you and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Thailand.

Sincerely yours,
Marc
Hotel Manager
Bangsak Village.Th.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Villa , garden, staff, pool, massage ,restaurant all are superb . Beach wonderful and quiet, you can have it all alone . Running on the coast at sundown is memorable. Beach restaurant is quiet good . But pls.don't wipe the grass at 5 a.m

Room Tip: Villa at the pool.
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I booked in for 10 days and was pleasantly surprised how relaxed the whole resort was.It was June ,so rainy season,but it didn't matter.I had amazing massages(daily) All staff were very friendly and helpful.I found the mattress too hard ,spoke to reception about it and within 30 minutes received a topper mattress.Made such a difference.Food was very nice also.Highly recommend to wind down.Also great having no small children around(not much for them to do)

Room Tip: The room was cleaned daily with fresh linen.Asked for a reading lamp.Got one within 1 hour.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank rgw508
Reviewed 24 June 2018

It's so beautiful place, the room is verygood I like bathroom it wonderful also, I can see pool veiw from my room that very well for my experience there, staff so friendly but I would like to suggess about breakefast should be have more choice.Anyway this hotel it very well.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Spent a night here a few weeks ago and had a great stay! Very helpful staff, our room was so nice, with a huge bath!! Swimming pool looking out to sea, and a restaurant right on a quiet beach....perfect for a relaxing night away. Will definitely return!

Room Tip: Coco Chalets are right next to pool/beach
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pongthep J, Manager at Bangsak Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Greeting from Bangsak Village,Th.

Sawasdee krub khun Rachel A,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share with us your feedback following your recent stay with us.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay especially with regards to the service you received from our team. Please allow me to share your compliment with the team whom would be pleased to know that they have succeeded in meeting your expectation.

Thank you once again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.

with my warmest regards,