I'm not sure why people would want to visit chon buri but it's not a place to imagine going for a holiday.
1) relatively cheap
2) room service is ok
3) service staff is friendly
1) no free wifi and paid wifi is expensive
2) the whole hotel is stuck in the 80s. Room is very basic and old. I found ants on the desk. TV is 15inch and the oldest model i have ever seen, a black box to be exact.
3) rooms are small if you're a big tall guy / lady.
4) no hotel safe.
5) limited toiletries, no slippers and so on.
6) almost all the TV channels are in thai.
7) breakfast not great and limited.
Like I said it's not a top notch hotel but if you're going for a sleep or two it is ok. I would list it as a motel instead for it's standards.More