All reviews highly recommend this hotel light sleeper choose this hotel catch the ferry night market night stay comfortable bed train station place to stay tuk tuk koh samui the river bangkok wifi tree transfer motorbike
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I had to stay one night in Suratthani to catch the morning flight. I glad that I choose this hotel, the room is big, neat, and clean, and the staff also helpful.
My room was facing to the main street, even though I am a light sleeper but I still could sleep well.
I am highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank StellaIndonesia
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Very nice and helpfull staff. Excellent bed. Wifi is good too. It is very easy to visit the city (river market, river side, park on the river island) from the hotel that is very well situated. A safety box would be welcome even if some security cameras and a security door exist in the hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

The rooms are spacious and well finished, the food and coffee at the cafe are good, but the staff are what make the place worthy of a visit. The staff go out of their way to make sure your trip is enjoyable, even after you leave their hotel. The markets, just down the road, are better (and fresher) than those we visited elsewhere. Comparatively, this is a good accomodation option.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Perfect for a stopover- very comfy beds, good AC, and helpful hosts. I appreciate their eco-friendly water jars instead of plastic, too!
The internet was pretty good, and though we left too early to try the cafe it smelled good the night we checked in.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Nothing more to say and to add. Rooms are comfortable, clean and very important, beds are super comfortable. Wifi on the room strong. Negative only the sounds of closing doors from 'neighbours' upstairs. Although breakfast was not included we could order somewhat from the short menu in the cafe. Food was of good quality and presented as a piece of art not expected. Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family