“The best food”
Review of Risto Luca

Risto Luca
Ranked #1 of 179 Restaurants in Surat Thani
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Description: Thai restaurant in thailand, located a few steps from the beautiful beach of Chaweng, welcoming and suitable for any kind of situation, where you can savor true Italian cuisine, Pasta, Meat, Fish, Vegetables and Pizza. For pasta and pizza we offer celiac kitchen (gluten-free) service. Outside is a pretty space where you can enjoy fantastic Italian Panini or savor an aperitif in the company.
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Today last day for our family in samui.we try to take dinner in italian restaurant with my family .we order cocktail shrimps.pasta with salmon .spaghetti carbonara and pizza margherita .all of their food very very good and original italian taste.our family very happy with their food .Owner and staff arevery friendly .Next year we come back to risto luca again.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

this restaurant is very new. I live just outside chaweng and have wanted to visit here for a while. I ordered pasta arriabatta with extra garlic. They brought it to the bar outside I was sat at. Great service. It was genuinely the best Italian I have had in samui

Management response:Responded 20 June 2017

Good morning Helen
thank you for your contribution.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

A difficult review to write as I am out of step with all previous reviews.
The people were exceptional friendly with good service, nice sparkling clean restaurant and good prices.
The pizza was not the best I have had it was quite edible but the crust was too hard and the tuna had not been drained properly meaning the centre was quite soggy.
The pasta was very good and I would go back for that.

Management response:Responded 20 June 2017

Hello Mr. Gordonj
what i want to thank for its reviews. My best duty is where we can.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Went there with my friend and we left the choice of the food on the owner of the place Luca. He served us cheese plate, pasta and other very authentic Italian cuisine. Everything is very fresh and reasonably priced. Highly recommendable ;)

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I traveling at koh samui once a year and find some restaurant .
I had many italian restaurant but unsatisfied .This year i come back and discovered italian restaurant nearly chaweng beach .
Warmly and friendly welcome with restaurant`s owner and staff.Many menus in this restaurant make me surprise about testing so i satisfied too much as "Insalata di calamari .Spaghetti alle vongole and Scalloppine al limone ." The price cheaper than other italian restaurant in koh samui.
At last i'll recommend my friend to come back "RISTO LUCA "again.