Perfect Place
Papangkorn House(Surat Thani)(Great Value!)
US$39
  • Breakfast included
My Place @Surat Hotel(Surat Thani)(Great Value!)
US$8
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$11/night.

Little PP Hometel(Surat Thani)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Restaurant
Paragon Hometel(Surat Thani)(Great Value!)
US$13
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$15/night.

Me Dream Residence(Surat Thani)(Great Value!)
US$20
Hotels.com
S Tara Grand Hotel(Surat Thani)
US$27
US$23
Agoda.com
Bun Hotel Surat(Surat Thani)
US$26
US$22
Hotwire.com
CBD Hotel(Surat Thani)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$18
Agoda.com
The Cliff & River Jungle Resort(Surat Thani)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Myself and my 4 friends decided to stay here as we just had one night before we got the ferry in the morning to koh samui. When we arrived it looked nice...really new and clean. The receptionist that was on spoke no English so it was very hard to communicate at all when we realised our 'triple room' was a double room with a sofa. There were no sheets or pillow for the extra bed, so this was brought up and left with us to make it up. We had booked a triple room which one would assume would be 3 normal beds but the hotel didn't seem to understand that their extra bed was not suitable. When we asked if we could have a spare mattress brought in they said they didn't have one available, they couldn't give us any discount or another room. The lady on the phone that we were put onto was so rude and told us 'sofa beds here are different to sofa beds at home' and that we should go and stay in another hotel. They did not offer any assistance or anything to improve our stay almost like they didn't care at all.
The next morning we tried to book a taxi to the ferry terminal which took them 30 minutes to book..I have no idea why and we almost missed our boat.
I have never in my life come across the service I experienced here(when I was only staying 10 hours). The staff did not care one bit and were so unprofessional they actually laughed at you when you told them the sofa was not for sleeping on.

Do not stay here. Ever.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

New hotel near Central shopping mall.
All facilities good & clean & basic.
nothing in any language outside Thai includes the TV!
Cost for a double room 690 + 300 (590 single) for deposit.
Free u/c car parking.
Definitely good for overnight stay.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2015

This is a very modern building on Surat Thani ring road. The parking area is vast. The hotel looks clean & modern. The room are big and even have a small balcony. But they have nothing special. This was just a convenient place to stay on my way to Koh Samui. This is not the type of hotel you stay for a long time. We did not have breakfast there but since we arrived late at night, had room service dinner.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2015

Why in the world they put me next to someone who woke me up at 3am playing loud club music.. then i complained and the people turned it down.. at 5am... then i fell asleep and woke back up at 9:30 am... and the MUSIC WAS STILL PLAYING loud... So im assuming it was kids or crack heads next to me.. either way.. I do not want to be around that when I had to wake up the next morning and go to koh samui.

Then people were working right outside at 6am... There is absolutely no quietness here... which is sad b/c the room was big and the hotel is new....

It took about 20 minutes at 1am when i checked in for them to find my hotels.com reservation.. and they had no clue what hotels.com was..

Overall.. not the best experience.. oh the good thing.. the air conditioner was quiet.. it was so quiet it did NOt cover up all the outside noise.. :(

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

This place is not like a conventional hotel, but more like an apartment block.

It looks very new and in good condition, but it is not as nice as it appears in the photographs.

The restaurant can do breakfast and dinner only, but you have to order well in advance.

The room has a TV (no English channels), air con, fridge and decent wifi. There is no kettle to make hot drinks.

There is nothing in the immediate area area outside the hotel. There is a 7/11 about a 5 minute walk away, plus a coffee shop just to the right of the 7/11 (in Like Residence).

The shower does not have a curtain or screen, so the whole bathroom gets wet afterwards.

It's clean and functional, but there is no character at all.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple