“A relaxing weeks escape.”

Springfield Village Golf & Spa
Ranked #16 of 62 Hotels in Cha-am
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We had a great weeks holiday hare last month (June) and the hotel is well set up for a family holiday.
The pool area is great with two shallow areas for kids of various heights, and the grounds are lush (thanks to recent rain) and well maintained.
Our rooms were clean and comfortable albeit a little dated, but they are spacious and easy to relax and sleep in.
The TV options are very limited for english speakers, and while many will say "you don't come here to watch TV, when you put your 2 year old to sleep at night its nice to kick back and enjoy a movie. The main movie channel has all the recent movies overdubbed in Thai, and the only english movies are on the family channel which is suited to teens. You will need to bring DVD's. For a hotel so remote some movies in English would be appreciated.
It's low season so not all the restaurants were open in the complex, but the bar and restaurant overlooking the golf course were fine. Breakfast was mostly ala cart as the hotel numbers were too low for the full buffet to be set up. I really enjoyed the staff making me Thai coffees which are rich and sweet.
The manager is a great guy, and is keen to know that you are comfortable and enjoying yourself, and the rest of the staff (who's English ranges from low to medium level) do there best to offer good service. They are certainly friendly and greet you with a smile.
Overall I am happy with Springfield to come back, but I'd probably split my holiday in half with three days there, and then three down by the beach. For those who want to stay longer up at Springfield the hotel has an excellent shuttle service that will drop you in town for free.
Thank you to Khun Pong and the staff for a wonderful holiday.

Room Tip: The high floors give the greatest view.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I think 1 of the better courses in Hua Hin, compared to the other top courses, one of the cheapest, in great condition, only disappointing thing was we took my girlfriends sister with us and was charged 500 baht even though we booked an extra cart for her at 750 baht.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2016

The room was very spacious -- bedroom, living room, dining room and a balcony with Jacuzzi. I was attending a men's retreat and I shared the room with a friendly Malaysian guy who was based in BKK for five years. I didn't expect our accommodation to be this great. So I wished that my wife was with me instead.

I had an early morning run at its 18 hole golf course. And at 5:45 am saw the rising of the sun. A great view from the golf course. It was delight to the eyes and spirit. And I run for half an hour and got lost on my way back. But it was alright since I was enjoying the view.

The food was great as well and the staff accommodating.

Room Tip: Take rooms that are on the level with lobby (mine was 201) which made it easier to go to the lobby w...
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I thoroughly loved the lush greenery at Springfield. You feel it immediately when you walk to your room after checking in. The guest room was huge and so was the balcony, which also had a jacuzzi and a swing, and lots of leafy trees to provide some privacy. Though the decor of the room was a bit dated, it was well maintained and had the conveniences expected, a hot-water boiler, complimentary coffee and tea bags and even cookies. Hotel wifi however was only available in the lobby and main guest areas, which was a little disappointing for a resort of this class. However, it was wonderful just to walk around the resort and admire the landscaping. The two swimming pools, one with a waterfall, a bicycle track and the walking path that led around the resort and right up to the golf course.

The other drawbacks, which may not matter if you have your own transportation, are that it is not near a beach, and it's about a 30-minute drive to Hua Hin town. Otherwise, it is a good getaway for family, business or for a few rounds on the course designed by Jack Nicklaus.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Since our son wanted a swimming pool with a slide, we chose this place plus it has a jacuzzi tub outside the room's balcony.

One of the plus side we get staying here is that we get to go to their branch Springfield @Sea resort where we get access to its beautiful beach!

Pleasant place to bring both younger and older kids!

I just want to thank the wonderful staffs for their sweet gestures of being aware of my birthday eventhough they were not told. They gifted me cookies before my family left the place! :)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family