US$122
US$82
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$167
Agoda.com
US$75
US$64
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$52
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Cera Resort Chaam(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$45
Cher Resort(Cha-am)
US$86
US$61
Trip.com
Bann Pantai Resort(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Priceline
Regent Chalet Regent Beach Cha-Am(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$43
Priceline
  • Pool
US$172
US$128
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

All reviewsplay golfjack nicklausgreen feesnice golf courseroom serviceround of golffamily holidayhua hinswimming poolcaddiescaddyjacuzzibalconyyardageresortfacilitiesthai
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I think 1 of the better courses in Hua Hin, compared to the other top courses, one of the cheapest, in great condition, only disappointing thing was we took my girlfriends sister with us and was charged 500 baht even though we booked an extra cart for her at 750 baht.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2016

The room was very spacious -- bedroom, living room, dining room and a balcony with Jacuzzi. I was attending a men's retreat and I shared the room with a friendly Malaysian guy who was based in BKK for five years. I didn't expect our accommodation to be this great. So I wished that my wife was with me instead.

I had an early morning run at its 18 hole golf course. And at 5:45 am saw the rising of the sun. A great view from the golf course. It was delight to the eyes and spirit. And I run for half an hour and got lost on my way back. But it was alright since I was enjoying the view.

The food was great as well and the staff accommodating.

Room Tip: Take rooms that are on the level with lobby (mine was 201) which made it easier to go to the lobby where wi fi is available)
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I thoroughly loved the lush greenery at Springfield. You feel it immediately when you walk to your room after checking in. The guest room was huge and so was the balcony, which also had a jacuzzi and a swing, and lots of leafy trees to provide some privacy. Though the decor of the room was a bit dated, it was well maintained and had the conveniences expected, a hot-water boiler, complimentary coffee and tea bags and even cookies. Hotel wifi however was only available in the lobby and main guest areas, which was a little disappointing for a resort of this class. However, it was wonderful just to walk around the resort and admire the landscaping. The two swimming pools, one with a waterfall, a bicycle track and the walking path that led around the resort and right up to the golf course.

The other drawbacks, which may not matter if you have your own transportation, are that it is not near a beach, and it's about a 30-minute drive to Hua Hin town. Otherwise, it is a good getaway for family, business or for a few rounds on the course designed by Jack Nicklaus.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Since our son wanted a swimming pool with a slide, we chose this place plus it has a jacuzzi tub outside the room's balcony.

One of the plus side we get staying here is that we get to go to their branch Springfield @Sea resort where we get access to its beautiful beach!

Pleasant place to bring both younger and older kids!

I just want to thank the wonderful staffs for their sweet gestures of being aware of my birthday eventhough they were not told. They gifted me cookies before my family left the place! :)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank alaoshi
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Took the family down here in April for the long Songram week, the resort was great, majority of the facilities were great,the rooms were fantastic with a great view, the staff were fantastic the pool was brilliant the evening walks around the courses just stunning, F+B were pretty good as well. My golf, well that's another story. The team are doing a great job in managing the course through this extremely dry period, and it is no easy task, so keep up the good work.
One little disappointing side was the extra out door facilities, the equipment for Archery was very run down and the BB guns were also in poor condition, i feel that if these are advertised extras they should be in all working and safe conditions. But this in no way ruined our stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family