“Service above and beyond to please their guests.”

Springfield Village Golf & Spa
Ranked #16 of 62 Hotels in Cha-am
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I had occasion to fall seriously ill while on the golf course my second day there. The Assistant manager came onto the course and stayed with me for one hole to check on me. Later, after the round I felt that I needed to be taken to hospital and the same manager arranged for the hotel's van and driver to take me to the Bangkok Hospital in Hua Hin where I was admitted for a four day stay in ICU and one day in ward for a bleeding duodenal ulcer that had perforated on the golf course. The driver stayed for two hours at the hotel and accompanied my wife back to Springfield and returned until I returned to continue my vacation. The management really cares for its guests.

Room Tip: Avoid the top floor units as there are pigeons who like to use the balconies
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 February 2017

My partner and father in-law recently played golf here whilst the ladies including myself enjoyed the outdoor pool facilities.

Firstly, the location and sunbathing area is stunning and proved to be the perfectly relaxing day in the sun. There were pool towels available although this wasn't well signed for somebody not staying in the resort. There was a lovely bar close by to the pool but unfortunately this was not open. I feel that this was a misused facility since it would have been nice to be able to get a drink without having to walk all the way back to the main club house.

The men enjoyed a day of golf and and would definitely return!

Following their golf we ate and drank at the club house. The views there are equally beautiful - overlooking the green. However, the service was appalling. It was difficult to get the attention of the bar staff and when the lady did serve us she was consistently rude. This is unheard of in Thailand a place we all love and embrace the culture. During the wait for food I decided to leave the rest of my party at the table, and venture to the golf pro shop. The same rude waitress chased me up the stairs demanding a bill, despite me explaining that the people I am with are clearly still at the table! Not to mention that I intended to return once I had purchased a gift there.

To top this off a dish was missing from the order but fortunately we were not charged for. When the waitress did eventually bring the bill, another golfer to whom we did not know had placed an order for a beer on ours suggesting that we pay for this!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Lasamon R, Marketing at Springfield Village Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

To: Guest 233nad
Subject: “Beautiful location but poor club house service”

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your comment with many, many thanks. Your matter was tabled at our last operation meeting and actions will be taken to avoid this kind of service from happening again.

The waitress and the pool attendant responsible for this have been reprimanded for their attitude and actions, and have been enlisted to undergo extra training with the next batch. We are truly grateful for your remarks and advise, and of course, deeply regret the inconveniences caused to you during your last visit.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Saksith Kaenamkaew
Resident Manager

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night with my business friends. It was around the natural and beautiful place. All of meals were good. The room was clean and comfortable. You can see all views by porch from your room. I love this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I found the course to be well organised with fun caddies who are reasonably good with yardages and reading of the greens which I found not that easy to read - generally more break than you think!
Course was in good condition and as a single, they paired me with a couple which was great. Not as much water to be aware of as with other courses in the area (good thing!), but there is still enough to get you in trouble.
Facilities on course are very good with many attended stops where you can get drinks and some food, along with a visit to the bathroom if required.
Some 30-40 mins from Hua Hin.I did not stay at the Hotel so I cannot comment on that. The club house and locker rooms are very nice.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Very soothing and relaxing in beautifully shaped pool complex and restaurant. The bubble bath and swinging seats on the balcony are a special treat. The interior design is also a joy for the eyes. Breakfast buffet with a very wide range of choices. We spontaneously decided to stay an extra night. Quietly situated in the backlands behind from the coastal strip, but easily reachable by car and even by a bycicle path.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple