All reviews play golf jack nicklaus green fees black mountain bubble bath swing chair room service round of golf hua hin minute drive caddies caddy balcony shampoo baht
Reviewed 19 February 2017

My partner and father in-law recently played golf here whilst the ladies including myself enjoyed the outdoor pool facilities.

Firstly, the location and sunbathing area is stunning and proved to be the perfectly relaxing day in the sun. There were pool towels available although this wasn't well signed for somebody not staying in the resort. There was a lovely bar close by to the pool but unfortunately this was not open. I feel that this was a misused facility since it would have been nice to be able to get a drink without having to walk all the way back to the main club house.

The men enjoyed a day of golf and and would definitely return!

Following their golf we ate and drank at the club house. The views there are equally beautiful - overlooking the green. However, the service was appalling. It was difficult to get the attention of the bar staff and when the lady did serve us she was consistently rude. This is unheard of in Thailand a place we all love and embrace the culture. During the wait for food I decided to leave the rest of my party at the table, and venture to the golf pro shop. The same rude waitress chased me up the stairs demanding a bill, despite me explaining that the people I am with are clearly still at the table! Not to mention that I intended to return once I had purchased a gift there.

To top this off a dish was missing from the order but fortunately we were not charged for. When the waitress did eventually bring the bill, another golfer to whom we did not know had placed an order for a beer on ours suggesting that we pay for this!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Lasamon R, Marketing at Springfield Village Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

To: Guest 233nad
Subject: “Beautiful location but poor club house service”

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your comment with many, many thanks. Your matter was tabled at our last operation meeting and actions will be taken to avoid this kind of service from happening again.

The waitress and the pool attendant responsible for this have been reprimanded for their attitude and actions, and have been enlisted to undergo extra training with the next batch. We are truly grateful for your remarks and advise, and of course, deeply regret the inconveniences caused to you during your last visit.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Saksith Kaenamkaew
Resident Manager

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night with my business friends. It was around the natural and beautiful place. All of meals were good. The room was clean and comfortable. You can see all views by porch from your room. I love this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Very soothing and relaxing in beautifully shaped pool complex and restaurant. The bubble bath and swinging seats on the balcony are a special treat. The interior design is also a joy for the eyes. Breakfast buffet with a very wide range of choices. We spontaneously decided to stay an extra night. Quietly situated in the backlands behind from the coastal strip, but easily reachable by car and even by a bycicle path.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Beautiful hotel and settings, the room I had had a jacuzzi and swinging seat very nice my only gripe as reviewed before is that the bed was way too hard and hurt my shoulders for this reason I am glad I only stayed 2 nights but as I said a beautiful hotel

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016

This is a fantastic place if you want to get away from it all. You'll want to have a car to get out here, and it probably won't suit people who want to be near the beach and tourist attractions. The food is quite good and there is room service if you want to eat on the balcony, otherwise you have to eat in Hua Hin, about fifteen minutes drive away. The rooms are terrific, especially the large balcony with jacuzzi and swing chair. Take some bubble bath, as they don't have it at the hotel. The swimming pool is also very nice. You can lounge around in a deck chair and drink cocktails. You can also play golf or try one of their adventure activities.

Room Tip: You only get free wifi for one device. Bring your own bubble bath or use the shampoo in the spa.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple