Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
LeMeridien.com
Booking.comUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
Trip.comUS$90
2,843 results
All reviews italian restaurant latest recipe the river infinity pool beautiful hotel kids club golden triangle breakfast buffet mae kok river shuttle bus rooms are spacious shuttle service white temple night bazaar favola latitude concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2021

It was such a pleasure staying at Le Meridien in Chiang Rai. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted and instantly received the warmest welcome from Staff members who assisted us with anything that we needed throughout our stay. The highlight was how impeccable the staff were, extremely helpful and friendly, they provided us with recommendations within the resort and other activities to do in Chiang Rai. Our room was very spacious and had the best view of the pool, river and hotel grounds. The atmosphere at Le Meridien is calm and serene which is exactly what we had hoped for! One of the highlights is eating at Favola restaurant. We highly recommend the breakfast as there was a huge variety and many vegan/vegetarian options as well as delicious seafood! The salmon dishes were delicious! This hotel not only provides a stay experience but also an eating experience! Try their cronuts which are baked fresh every single day! As well as their set menu for dinner time, providing a wide variety of international food (Italian especially). we were delighted to know how many facilities there were within the resort and since the hotel is situated on the Mae Kok river, we were very pleased to know we were situated in a great area with lots of activities situated near to this resort(Temples, restaurants, tourist activities!) This hotel is world class, from service of all staff members, to their luxury spa treatments and infinity pools. If you are looking for luxury with prices that are truly value for money, this is the place to be! We really cannot wait to return, in fact we were very sad to leave! Thank you Le Meridien for providing us with high standards of luxury!

Room tip: Enquire about river or pool view. The rooms are spacious and exquisite
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Grand deluxe pool view for 2 nights

Room: When I arrived in my room, I received a welcoming letter from the hotel's general manager along with complimentary fresh fruit. This hotel has a very big room size. Especially, the balcony was spacious combined with a relaxing sofa. I was able to see large trees around the hotel as well as the pool and the river. The bathroom had the amenities completedly. The dressing room was large enough.

front office: When I stepped into the hotel, the staff greeted me and took my temperature well. The receptionist then thanked me for being a Titanium Elite Marroitt Bonvoy member and for choosing to stay with the hotel. The check in and check out process went smoothly. The staff sent me to the room and introduced the basic information of the hotel and restaurant.

Favola: Delicious food, interesting promotions, affordable prices, great atmosphere, beautiful decorations and excellent service.

Breakfast: The taste was not outstanding but it didn't too bad in any way

Spa: The place was beautifully decorated and looks shady. The staff provided excellent services. The price was reasonable.

Atmosphere: I love the atmosphere of this resort. I was impressed with many beautiful trees. The hotel is located on the river and has a flower garden along the river for taking photos.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2021

We booked this hotel on Feb but there was Covid-19 blast during the planned date.
So we had to cancel the trip. Hotel didn't agree to give full refund at first, fortunately, K.Panida, Asst Reservation manager, negotiated with the management for us to get full refund.

The point is that the refund process is very slow, we sent all the documents (on 4 Feb 2021) and hotel confirmed that the refund will take around 6-10 weeks. We wait until it passed 10 weeks and emailed to follow up. K.Panida, was very helpful and got back to us that the refund will be done on 20th Apr. Until today, the refund process haven't done yet.

We booked from Government campaign and had to cancel all the hotels in the trip.
Even the local hotel can refund to us within 2 days, or this is the 5 stars service to give memorable experience for your fan?

Date of stay: February 2021
Wattana Kaewmano, แผนกบริการทั่วไป / บริการส่วนหน้า at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear Khun SFsap,

Thank you very much for stay with us and sharing your honest feedback with us.
Please accept my deeply apology for unpleasant experiences you have received in regard of refund process.
As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, your review have been shared with the management and concerned department has been debrief and retrain. just for your information, it is much more easy on refund if the booking was done direct to the hotel.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Chiang Rai.
Again please accept our deeply apology and if you need any further assistant please feel free to contact me directly.

Wattana Kaewmano
Director of Operation
wattana.k@marriott.com

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

We were stayed here for family trip when I was a freshmen in university. Apparently this trip is a visitability the north of Thailand and my family was looked for a place which isn't far that much from the town. The overall is wonderful. Room is clean. Staff service is great and we appreciated for taking care all of us.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank patnicornio
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Very nice and peaceful hotel for stay and have a big rest. Service is very good. Room is very huge and comfortable. Room layout is very nice. Bathroom is huge and with lots of space.

Italian Restaurant is nice although variety of food might be a bit limited. But taste is pretty yummy.

Date of stay: February 2021