Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Agoda.com
US$22
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Hotels.comUS$27
TravelocityUS$27
CheapTicketsUS$27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2019

Very clean hotel. I was upgraded to a deluxe room (that I did not request). The staff are really friendly and accommodating. My initial room’s WiFi signal was very poor; so they changed me to another room where the WiFi was excellent. I also had a light bulb go out, and they promptly replaced it. One plus is that there is a mall with a great, upscale super market 2 blocks away; so I could get my fresh fruits and veggies to take back to my room. Was easy to get a taxi by asking the staff to arrange one for me. I would stay here again, but next time would like to get a hotel that is a bit closer to markets, etc.

Room tip: Rooms closer to front desk have the best WiFi range/signal
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ptpdx
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located near the Big C superstore. Room is large, well equipped with chic bathtub. Service is impeccable. Breakfast line is adequate. Only downside is their bath blanket has unfresh smell.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2018

The hotel was clean, the staffs were friendly and nice. Surround the hotel is very convenient because the opposite is Big C supermarket beside the hotel is a shopping mall. You can go to the night market by tuk-tuk or car within 10 minutes.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I can't really recommend this place.
I mean, position is good, but that's as far as it goes. We were happy to stay only a few hours overnight.
It all comes down to bad voices from the management.

In general, even if the place was clean, it didn't give the feeling to be. Look at my picture of the shower: making one out of mosaic takes a lot of scrubbing to clean and looks dirty in time anyway!!

Then look at the ceiling lamp: the thing traps so many dead mosquitoes... I would be surprised if there weren't spiders feeding on them.

The pillows: these rock-hard very-high pillows started to make my neck hurt after just 10 mins. I was better off sleeping on a towel (like in picture). All other pillows available were the same.

It would have been so easy to get this right off the bat but hey what do I know.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I changed my reservation forward one week.
They asked for my credit card info.
Then charged me an additional ONE BAHT
I am so embarrassed for them.
Unbelievable!!
I can’t believe all that time was spent by us & them for ONE BAHT.
TOO FUNNY