Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2020

I stayed at the hotel one night on 10/9/2019 to 10/10/2019 on my way to hk. I am so happy I splurged and booked a junior suite room during my overnight stay.

I was told at the time the suite was just newly remodeled!

About the suite: It is very spacious and well organized. The bed was super comfy and the bathroom was clean and well maintained.

The breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of eastern and western selections. I miss the fresh fruits!

More importantly, the service at hotel is friendly and the location is second to none! It’s located in center of everything you will need!

I wish I had stayed longer but I will definitely come back to stay at this fantastic hotel!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2020

A best location of tourism to stay. But the hotel is not so clean, because still very dirty. Althougth they got clean the room. The toilent also got problem. I don't know 3 star is like that quality?but ready not so good about this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank OYK0902
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

If you’re trying to figure out where to stay in Hat Yai, just draw a circle around Lee Gardens Plaza on the map and pick a spot. The closer you are to this hotel, the closer you are to the main action in this city.

The hotel is showing a few signs of wear and tear, but the bed is still super comfy and the breakfast is adequate. The elevators are a bit of a hassle (you’ll need to change once, maybe twice to get to your room) but the WiFi works just fine.

But as always, the most appealing aspect of this place is the location. Everything is at your doorstep day and night when you wander out of the entrance. I’d stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saul_True
Reviewed 2 January 2020

We are a group booking 2 rooms for 2 nights. 1st night (14-12-2019):

Cons:
1) Reception staff is extremely lousy, too slow. First lady took 10min to process, then suddenly handed off to another lady, took another 15min. Stupid 25min for us standing there waiting for her SLOW processing. We saw 2 other diff angry & unhappy customers complaining to 2 diff staffs next to us.
2) Asked for nearby rooms, was given connecting room in low 20-ish floor, looks old, bath tub was very dirty.
3) 3-star hotel with 1-star service, 2-star facility, 1-star parking
4) Too crowded to drive car in/out hotel, and too long to find parking down in LG2/LG3
5) Lots of security check (I understand the bombing incident) but main entrace check looks sloppy.
6) Stupid lift design, need to switch lifts.
7) Not cheap for lousy quality. I can get cheaper & better hotel in Hatyai!

Pros:
1) Good location if u r walking on foot & enjoy extremely dense crowds right outside.
2) Decent 3-star breakfast

2nd night (21-12-2019):

Thankfully this time we were served by a good reception staff named Batt. He is friendly, processed fast and took only 10min (not the fastest, but acceptable). This time we were given 29th floor room, looks newly renovated, clean room/toilet (no bath tub but it is ok), better experience than our 1st night.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank shchong2
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Never expected the hotel could became so lousy as previously was rated 4 stars! Yes, great location but service dropped. The room & toilet are not well maintained. Very old & dirty. Staffs not so friendly. Breakfast also no good. Still pricy. The bad thing is you have to pay hotel deposits by CASH. No accept credit card!! Will never stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019